Walmart no longer carrying "Assault Rifle" ammo

max power

Had a service call at the Devils Box Store today and as is habit, I went to the ammo case looking for Tula 7.62x39.

As usual since the Great Freak Out of 2012, they were out. Talked to the Lady Who Holds the Keys and she told me that Walmart no longer carries "assault rifle" ammo.

When I asked her what an assault rifle was, I just got a blank stare. Typical of the knuckle draggers who hold the keys. :rolleyes:

My walmart st ill carries it but they sell out immediately at least 223/556. My walmart has a sign that reads that they will continue to sell "modern sport rifles" (bolded even I believe), but are currently sold out.

My walmart st ill carries it but they sell out immediately at least 223/556. My walmart has a sign that reads that they will continue to sell "modern sport rifles" (bolded even I believe), but are currently sold out.

Hopefully the mouth breather was ill informed. Ill ask a store manager the next time I am there.

Its the cheapest place to buy steelcase, by the box at least.

My local Walmart hasn't had Tula 7.62x39 for months, and it was way overpriced when they did.

Really? :wtf:

It's 4.97/20. The only way I've found to buy it cheaper is bulk and by the time you pay shipping its right back up there.

It's $5.15/box @ Buckeye.

Really? :wtf:

It's 4.97/20. The only way I've found to buy it cheaper is bulk and by the time you pay shipping its right back up there.

It's $5.15/box @ Buckeye.

Im guessing same Wally? but it even had Tula 223 back in the day for like 7/20 when it was readily available. I bought every box Lancaster had twice when heading down to shoot.

I heard that Gander in Pick is removing ALL fishing items and turning that whole area into GUNS/Ammo due to Cabela's moving in. This was first hand last night as their fishing stuff was all marked down AND 75% off the already discounted prices. Not that I care, I hate fishing, well, not the drinking aspect of it.