FS. 2004 Acura MDX

C-bus

Price Drop:

I'm selling my 2004 Acura MDX with 170,000 miles. Those who know me, know that I spend much of my week in this vehicle traveling between Columbus and Cleveland, so these are almost entirely highway miles. This SUV is extremely comfortable and runs like a champ. Professionally maintained with oil changes almost monthly. All prescribe maintenance completed at prescribed intervals. For those with kids, it has three real rows of seats. Bring them along for the test drive and see how they like it!

Heated Leather Seats

Power Moon Roof

Towing Package with hitch

AWD- really is very stable

My wife bought something in the fall and we've been going with three vehicles. Don't really need three, so the one with the highest miles goes.

$7500

PM for phone number if interested.

post-5187-13690979683749_thumb.jpg

FYI.... I just dropped the price from $8900 to $7500. Not because I'm panic-selling, but because I had time to actually look up the Blue Book private party value of the vehicle. Originally, the mobile app would only allow 110,000 miles to be used.

Edited by C-bus
Price Drop.... found true blue book value

I dropped the price. When I originally posted it, I was using the KBB mobile app that wouldn't allow me to input the actual mileage. Actually using a PC, I was able to see that I was a bit too high on the asking price.

Now you are getting closer to her neighborhood, well our neighborhood I guess since I'm sure ill be the one paying for it one way or another. Lets get together this weekend sometime so she can see it. Or will you be out my way this week to go to Autumn health?

Might be able to get out your way Wednesday afternoon.

I'm in the office until Thursday and then Cleveland. If you're in Columbus at all Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll drive it to the office and you can pick it up and drive it around. Office at 270/Cleveland.