Time to ban Nerf guns

YSR_Racer_99

Poor little guy, but its damn hilarious too :D

I can see it now...

Therapist "So, explain to me why you're here today"

Kid "I'm scared of ducks"

Therapist "And why are you scared of ducks?"

Kid "Because everytime I hear a quack, I get shot"

Therapist "Are you camping out, dressed as a duck during the hunting season? I dont follow..."

Kid "No, its at home.....my brother Howard keeps shooting me. I hear a quack then bang bang bang!"

Therapist "Ah, ooookay. That must be frightening, Howard the duck scares the shit out of me WITHOUT a gun....I mean c'mon, have you seen that movie?!"

Showing my age a little on that one:D

Edited by Hellmutt

That was a nerf knockoff.

The legit nerf guns are crazy awesome these days. My buddy and I went out shopping for his neighbors who are 7 and 4. We debated on which nerf guns to buy them for no less than 40 minutes.

They run on batteries now to power a small air compressor and will shoot 50 feet easily. 6 dart magazines (yes, they have magazines!) are standard, but you can buy much larger ones! (Not regulated yet)

The biggest model has something like 6 six-round magazines that you can rotate into the firing position. They also sell a "hell fire" upgrade or something that swaps in 6 fifteen-round mags!!!

6 dart magazines (yes, they have magazines!) are standard, but you can buy much larger ones! (Not regulated yet)

The biggest model has something like 6 six-round magazines that you can rotate into the firing position. They also sell a "hell fire" upgrade or something that swaps in 6 fifteen-round mags!!!

THATS BS! I'm writing my congressman, if I cant have anything over 10 rds then neither can the kids! :rolleyes:

Children are lucky with these supertoys available now days. All we could do as kids was take our air rifles, pump 'em like 15 times, and stack BBs down the barrel to have a simulated shotgun effect. You lucky kids and your neato nerf ARs

I wonder if kids have slingshot wars like I used to. Messed up my friend pretty good with that rock to the throat...he was ok about 15 min later :lol:

We used little crab apples from trees in the neighborhood. Slightly safer. Slightly.

We used little crab apples from trees in the neighborhood. Slightly safer. Slightly.

you just brought back memories of crab apple fights on 4 wheelers. I'm pretty sure I can still see the black n blue marks to this day

bahahahaha, reminds me of me and my kids.. when they were like a year and a half old and they were playing in the tub, we had this duck you could fill with water... id call their names and theyd get and ice cold squirt! (they laughed and thought it was hilarious or else i wouldnt of kept doing it) oh man, my kids are going to hate me when they get older...