Anyone looking for a Hybrid Leather/Kydex IWB Holster

Hoblick

while browsing on ebay i found a guy in Columbus that makes them.

we emailed each other back and forth, and he is making me one for my Glock 26. Really nice guy, and he is going to delivery it to me since he is in the area aot. He should have it done and to me by saturday.

Ill let ya guys know how it is after i get it, and give some info for you guys to contact him if interested.

he has a few different models he makes now, but said if he doesn't have it, he is willing to have the person over for him to make the mold. then he will continue to make the rest of it and have it for you in a few days.

info for you all!

his name is Jason, you can reach him at 614-313-5749

got mine today, and it is awesome. he did an amazing job! wore it for a few hours, very comfortable, i like it much better than my Kholster i had. I also compared it to my buddies Galco King Tuck, and the quality on this guys holster is better than the Galco IMO.

That's gangsta as shit! Man I just had my dad pick me up another holster from Shelby and it was special order or I'd be all over one of these.

I'll have to see when I get my new toy from Craig if it's coming with a holster I like, if not, gotta get something like that dzone up.