Medina Gun Show(this weekend 1/19-1/20)

2talltim

Is anyone else going? I just found out i got a 3 day weekend so i might run up sunday. If any one wants to go with just let me know, columbus peeps i can meet you at the strt95 or rtst13 exit and take you the rest of the way if your interested. Dont really have anythying in mind to buy but it gets me out of the house.:)

I'm considering going as well. Still looking for an XDs. Prices on stuff was still high at the last show on just about everything AR related.

a guy I know has this going:

"As far as the XDS, it's a 3.3" .45ACP caliber and comes in black or bitone (stainless slide & black frame).

Prices I'm estimating will be around $575 out the door for black and $625 for the bitone. 10 XDS's are ordered. I got 5 black and 5 bitone ones coming. Once they get me my final pricing, I'll let you guys know for sure about pricing."

if anyone sees a romanian PSL (poor dragunov clone) in good condition, can you tell me what prices are? trying to get an idear for what to unload mine for if i decide to sell it. also, i'm looking for an old style grey HK USP case if you see one for cheap. It looks like this:

38bea8114101f12f39fca72daca6046b.jpg

thaaaaaaaaaaanks

a guy I know has this going:

"As far as the XDS, it's a 3.3" .45ACP caliber and comes in black or bitone (stainless slide & black frame).

Prices I'm estimating will be around $575 out the door for black and $625 for the bitone. 10 XDS's are ordered. I got 5 black and 5 bitone ones coming. Once they get me my final pricing, I'll let you guys know for sure about pricing."

$575 is too much...I saw them for I believe it was $540 OTD at Medina and they were $560 at Summit. And the guy would not move at all to sell two of them on the spot cash monies. I have a source who can get them at $500 but the wait is retarded.

Went to show, didn't find a single XDs .45. Place was so full they were counting people as to not have the fire chief back supposedly.

Also, had a vendor get shot in the hip/abdomen while we were there. I was making for a grab on my sidearm that I didn't have.

EDIT: Reading different stories from different places. That's the info I had at the time that followed the shooting.

Edited by r1crusher