Magazine exchange

Coyote

With the magazine availability being what it is these days, thought I'd propose a trade or two.

I have a few C-Products 30rd AR magazines (Aluminum) still in the plastic wrapper that I don't necessarily need. I would like to have 1 or 2 more M&P 9mm 17rd/full size mags than I currently have...

Anyone here looking for AR mags have any for trade?

Also have 1 lightly used MecGar 18rd Beretta 92/M9 mag that apparently did not follow my M9 when I sold it.

AR mags are NOT for sale...trades only.

ETA: The Mrs. informs me that I need to find her some Kahr CW9 mags as well.

Edited by Coyote

I want the beretta mag. For trade I have some 7.62x39, m4 foregrip with delta ring, stock AR pistol.grip, trigger group, mag release button, dust cover, front A-frame sight. Obviously not wanting to.give all of it up for one mag but let's work something out.

I want the beretta mag. For trade I have some 7.62x39, m4 foregrip with delta ring, stock AR pistol.grip, trigger group, mag release button, dust cover, front A-frame sight. Obviously not wanting to.give all of it up for one mag but let's work something out.

Is the trigger group hammer, trigger, springs and pins?

let me know if you might want to sell that 7.62. I cant think of anything i have to trade right now.

• 3 weeks later...