Anyone ever rent from Dubbelju in S.F.?

drc32-0

I'm going to be flying out to S.F. the first part of February and this company has the best selection of bikes that I would be interested in renting.The rates seem good and they're affiliated with pashnet,so that's a plus.

Anyone have any experience with them?

I've always been interested in the vstrom 650 so that will be my first choice.Vstrom riders...how does she do on the interstate?I'm sure it will be just fine on everything else,but I was just wondering about 200 interstate trips.I know my KLR isn't all that fun on the interstate.

http://www.dubbelju.com/

Yup - I have.

Place is good, nice, well cared for bikes and decent enough [people to deal with.

I rented a BMW R1200 GS for a two week ride in Cali.

They're located in an alley - looked kinda sketchy pulling in there, but no worries. Made my buddy that rented with me take a short ride to prove he could ride a bike - I guess they didn't believe him.

Any specific questions about them?

I've always been interested in the vstrom 650 so that will be my first choice.Vstrom riders...how does she do on the interstate?

WeeStrom is a great bike! I've got an FJR and loved it....until I bought my DL650. Haven't put 1000 miles on the Feejer since. Ridden the Wee all over CO--both dirt and paved--and done several trips to NC on it. Might not be ideal for interstate if you're two-up + gear, and it's too heavy/not enough ground clearance for technical/hard-core dirt, but anything else and it's totally capable. Only issue I see is that when you get home, yer gonna want another bike.... :D

Thanks for the replies.No specific questions,I just wanted to see how other peoples experience with this company turned out.It looks like everything went well so I'll be giving them a call...and yes,I very well might be wanting another bike when I get back.