Mags

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Im still on the wait list with BOAtactical for 5 at 12 each or whatever they were..... maybe someday.

Email I received:

Botach Tactical via host2.4psitelink.com

Jan 25 (6 days ago)

to me

To all our valued customers, botach-1128266

The last 60 days have been a real challenge for us and all the people in our industry. We are doing our absolute best to ship orders, answer emails and phone calls in a timely manner.

Please Note: Even as manufacturers are slowly starting to release goods we are NOT getting nearly enough products to fill the massive orders we received.

In order to be fair to all our customers as product arrives, we will reduce quantities on hi-capacity magazines to a maximum of 3 per customer, as we have received orders of higher quantities than we can offer at this moment.

Be advised that due to the high demand we are unable to provide ETA on magazines and all related products. We are constantly receiving shipments from various vendors and processing orders on a first come first served basis. Your credit/debit card has NOT been charged until your order is ready to ship.

We appreciate your support and loyalty,

Botach Tactical

Email I received:

Botach Tactical via host2.4psitelink.com

Jan 25 (6 days ago)

to me

To all our valued customers, botach-1128266

The last 60 days have been a real challenge for us and all the people in our industry. We are doing our absolute best to ship orders, answer emails and phone calls in a timely manner.

Please Note: Even as manufacturers are slowly starting to release goods we are NOT getting nearly enough products to fill the massive orders we received.

In order to be fair to all our customers as product arrives, we will reduce quantities on hi-capacity magazines to a maximum of 3 per customer, as we have received orders of higher quantities than we can offer at this moment.

Be advised that due to the high demand we are unable to provide ETA on magazines and all related products. We are constantly receiving shipments from various vendors and processing orders on a first come first served basis. Your credit/debit card has NOT been charged until your order is ready to ship.

We appreciate your support and loyalty,

Botach Tactical

Interesting, I got nothing.... lol

has anyone even owned/own/shot one of these? ive never heard of them but they seem to have good prices. I will most likely wait till every one starts off loading theirs after the AWB doesn't go through.. I know Im being optimistic.