Why american men have small penis and afraid

biffbo

I am from the netherlands and I went to OSU for a short period. The school was not very good but I did get education in how ohio people have many guns. This is strange to me and must ask how small your penis?

Many people were shot while I was at OSU. The school was awful so I had to go home, but I have to ask why men are so afraid?

I rode a ninja 250 around campus. No good roads in Columbus unlike my home country, so I wonder why people had bikes and cars in that town. If money is no problem, just drive as bikes are less fun on straight roads.

My main question is what is wrong with men in america. Why so afraid? Envy of guns makes me think penis envy may be issue

• Downvote 11

Osu does blow. Hook'em

Your county fits in our state. You missed the hilly part with all the good roads. Besides I don't think you could ride. Them what with the wooden shoes and all.

As for being scared, I'm only afraid your mom loves this fat 'merican cock. This is why I carry a gun. Women from the Netherlands look like OSU line backers for the most part. And can probably take a hit too.

Troll fed. And enjoy the rest of your winter ORDn entertainment.

Way to convey your first impression here biff, good luck getting taken seriously. And here in the USA, men with guns typically have a huge set of genitalia that is worth defending......unless they drive exotic sportscars or monster trucks and DONT own any guns, then its standard proceedure to know they have but a nipple on the fleshy patch where an American dick-n-nads should reside.

Here its understood that the easterners with puny peni that aren't carrying weapons are the envious folk. Enjoy life in your Nether regions :nono:

Oh, and :welcomeor: kaybye :hello:

• Upvote 1

Hey Morgan piss off you wanker I'm thinking about coming to your country and show your women what a really American man can do to your country's women in 20days because to other half are to big for me to handle. Its just sad you had to come here.You must of missed your sheep herd back home push up over a cliff with the back legs in your boot so they push back LMAO

Whalecum to OHIO RIDERS

Edited by wht_scorpion

i am from the netherlands and i went to osu for a short period. The school was not very good but i did get education in how ohio people have many guns. This is strange to me and must ask how small your penis?

Many people were shot while i was at osu. The school was awful so i had to go home, but i have to ask why men are so afraid?

I rode a ninja 250 around campus. No good roads in columbus unlike my home country, so i wonder why people had bikes and cars in that town. If money is no problem, just drive as bikes are less fun on straight roads.

My main question is what is wrong with men in america. Why so afraid? Envy of guns makes me think penis envy may be issue

[attach]3362[/attach]

My penis is not small, it's tactical. You see smaller targets are harder to hit so therefor my penis has the tactical advantage on you biggers. It will not get the crabs, clap, aids, herp ect near as easy because it has less susceptible surface area.

And let's face it, I'm a midget, so what you call small.....well hangs to my knees and every man and woman alive wants a penis that hangs to the knees so I win again.

• Upvote 4

My penis is not small, it's tactical. You see smaller targets are harder to hit so therefor my penis has the tactical advantage on you biggers. It will not get the crabs, clap, aids, herp ect near as easy because it has less susceptible surface area.

And let's face it, I'm a midget, so what you call small.....well hangs to my knees and every man and woman alive wants a penis that hangs to the knees so I win again.

Just had a coffee/nose incident.

So I guess this is your way of thanking Americans for liberating your country from German forces in during WW2 after they ravaged your land and exterminated 70% of your Jewish Dutch while your leaders fled to London with(.....WAIT.......FOR ........IT......... G-U-N-S )

Your Welcome

So I guess this is your way of thanking Americans for liberating your country from German forces in during WW2 after they ravaged your land and exterminated 70% of your Jewish Dutch while your leaders fled to London with(.....WAIT.......FOR ........IT......... G-U-N-S )

Your Welcome

I believe that conquest took all of five days.