Christopher Jordan Dorner. Two sides to every story?

Casper

This stuff is real man. I saw a LAPD commander talking about it, he used the word 'scared'....and they 'knee jerk' shoot up a vehicle just thinking he might be inside. I'm going to try and get hold of a Leo I know out that way and see what his perspective is, but its sounding like some of the shooters claims have validity to them. Instantly made me think of Rambo.....lol

He's had a long time to plan this out. I guarantee he's not where the LAPD thinks he is. And I'm sure he's not going to come after any more cops head on. He's already tried to steal a boat....he's headed to Mexico if he can get transport.

The guy obviously flipped, and I don't condone killing in this manner, but I'd be willing to bet there is more truth than fiction to his manifesto. The family of the kid who he was defending and claimed the LAPD was brutalizing has already backed up his statements. Obviously, they aren't advocating the violence, but they said everything he mentioned was true.

How long before the movie?

For a guy who had it planned out, his plan kinda sucks. Gets caught up in a shootout, tries to steal a boat and lets rope get tangled around the prop, shoots a couple people parked in a car....I'm guessing from here on out all his moves look suspiciously like a guy reacting instead of following a script.

I'm judging this also on his nutty manifesto. Obama supporter, gun-control idiot, I'm not impressed.

This story took a turn for the worse when the innocent people started getting shot by the police. AWB for police officers? That truck had like 10 bullet holes in it, a bit excessive for a vehicle that never fired a shot? Can you imagine how many YEARS any of us would spend if we put 10 rounds into an innocent, unarmed person's truck, wounding two people and the defense was "he was driving without his lights on and I got scared for my life?" :nono:

10?! Try 30+ bullet holes, with witnesses hearing a break in between shooting (suspected reloading). And dont forget the 2nd innocent citizen that was shot at who also was driving a truck that did not match the bolo description.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/07/16888732-women-shot-by-cops-were-just-delivering-papers?lite

dHkZjQx.jpg

The LAPD is taking him serious, so I'll defer to them for now.

He's a murderer, of course they're taking him serious. I'm debating whether he's smart and calculating, not whether he's homicidal. That part's a given.

Nothing he's done so far indicates a mastermind at work. He's washed out of everything he's tried, and his present actions are right in line with that string of personal failures.

I also don't credit the LAPD with an abundance of brains. They are habitually churning out abusive, stupid and reactionary law enforcement officers - including this homicidal idiot. They're also making asses of themselves over the reaction, statements, and actions in locating this man.

It's a clusterfuck. On both sides.

Edited by swingset

For a guy who had it planned out, his plan kinda sucks. Gets caught up in a shootout, tries to steal a boat and lets rope get tangled around the prop, shoots a couple people parked in a car....I'm guessing from here on out all his moves look suspiciously like a guy reacting instead of following a script.

Or he's crazy like a fox. Too early to tell, but he's doing a fine job of letting the LAPD make themselves look just as stupid/corrupt as he painted them in his manifesto.

Also, I know there's a lot of "internet badass" involved, but reading the comments on the articles about this, particularly from the LA Times, it's interesting how many people are cheering this guy on. At the very least, nobody really thinks the LAPD is squeaky clean in this whole fiasco.

Well, his manifesto read like he didn't proofread it, that's for sure. And that he has a victim complex, but that's to be expected. Still doesn't mean he's a total dummy when it comes to tactics. If he really had the training from the Navy he claims to have, he'll know a thing or ten.

Well, his manifesto read like he didn't proofread it, that's for sure. And that he has a victim complex, but that's to be expected. Still doesn't mean he's a total dummy when it comes to tactics. If he really had the training from the Navy he claims to have, he'll know a thing or ten.

From what I read on ARFcom from vets, his experience was greatly exaggerated. Mostly a reservist administrator.

I have no doubt he's received some basic combat and probably some pretty good police training, he could be a real threat to someone and clearly capable of spilling blood...I think he is very capable of damage but he's not the super soldier he projects himself to be.

I think his police training was probably more comprehensive towards delivering violence than his navy gig.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/bestoftv/2013/02/08/ac-bill-bratton-dorner-package.cnn

Apparently CNN received a package addressed from Dorner containing a dvd and a coin with bullet holes in it which was wrapped in tape and had writing on it. Watch as they try to decipher his writing.

Man I have heard him being called a 'lib', a 'neocon', a traitor, a terrorist, righteous......depends on who is calling him a name. Some claim he has already been caught but law enforcement is keeping it hush hush to meet some kind of agenda. Some claim he is already in Mexico. Funny how the rumor mill works.

LAPD has always been fucked up. Shooting up shit before knowing if it's him too? Unreal. Yeah, they want him dead so no truth surfaces too before he gets sent up for his murders. I am sure BOTH sides are guilty in this story.

Reminds me of Training Day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY7QReO1WOQ

Man I have heard him being called a 'lib', a 'neocon', a traitor, a terrorist, righteous......depends on who is calling him a name. Some claim he has already been caught but law enforcement is keeping it hush hush to meet some kind of agenda. Some claim he is already in Mexico. Funny how the rumor mill works.

Gotta be a fucking retard to see "neocon" in his writings, frankly. How many conservatives voice their pride in Obama and urge for strict gun control?

Probably the same folks who thought Jared Loughner was a right-wing whacko.

Yep, takes all kinds. I also hear Feinstein and Boxer are calling for all of the LAPD as well as citizens to 'lay down their weapons during the statewide manhunt'. As crazy as that sounds, I wouldn't put it past either. Can't find a legit link for it yet, might be more of the crazy crap floating around too.....but it sure fits their dossier

I just talked with a bud who is a Leo out there. He's doing prisoner transports and they are armed to the teeth....and I could hear the strain in his message. Guess they are conducting searches in the mts. with Sheriffs and the pic I saw shows some real snow up there. Pretty desolate up there but anymore how can a person ever hope to find a place where they can't find you.

Sounds like LAPD isn't going to try to take him alive, feeling he knows too much.

That's exactly what I am thinking. I'll bet that even if he surrenders to his attorney, in front of the news media, with all arrest procedures televised, and is kept secure in protective custody, somehow he will end up dead before he can have his day in court. They want him dead no matter who they have to kill to do it. This is authority run amok. They must have some very deep and dark secrets they do not want exposed.