FT: Ruger Mini 14 Tactical (.223/5.56)

Casper

Mini-14Tactical.jpg

Bone stock. Two magazines. Near perfect, if not perfect, condition. I'm looking for a 1911 or nice O/U 12ga specifically, but am open to most firearms trades. Make me an offer. May be interested in larger quantities of .223/5.56, .40, .45, or .380 ammunition as well.

PS: This one is specifically listed in Feinstein's bill to be banned if passed. Get 'er while she's hot. ;)

Damn. He's already passed on a few new ones that were in the $1800 range so I will see what he has to trade ya - until then, glws!
They seem to be going for around $1000+ for the tactical. That's why I'm more interested in trades. But if he wants to pay cash, he's more than welcome.

They seem to be going for around $1000+ for the tactical. That's why I'm more interested in trades. But if he wants to pay cash, he's more than welcome.

He was hatin' on gunshow prices a few weeks back and he's still stuck on last summer's pricetags around $700-$900. Dealers at the shows ask ridiculous amounts lately.

Let me run it by him and see if he's interested.....nice piece imo. If only I were in the market

He was hatin' on gunshow prices a few weeks back and he's still stuck on last summer's pricetags around $700-$900. Dealers at the shows ask ridiculous amounts lately.

Let me run it by him and see if he's interested.....nice piece imo. If only I were in the market

The ranch models (regular wood stock) start around $850 right now. The tactical models are being classified as "assault weapons" now, so they've skyrocketed. I saw one yesterday for $1600, and it's gone today. :eek:

The ranch models (regular wood stock) start around $850 right now. The tactical models are being classified as "assault weapons" now, so they've skyrocketed. I saw one yesterday for $1600, and it's gone today. :eek:

He wasn't looking for a rancher, although it may be a cheaper way for him to get into one then add the tacticools himself.

We were at 3g Tactical the other night and met a guy who had a new DPMS Oracle shipped in from a gunbroker seller where he paid twice what we did for ours just 4 months ago. Considering the current gouging going on, I guess it wasn't too hateful at $1300 :nono:

Give ya $700 which is pre panic price. Lol or trade ya 6 pmags.
$700 AND the 6 pmags and we might be able to work a deal.
Best I have to trade would be a sweet Ithaca 20 ga model 37 with 2 barrels, circa 1974
No use for a 20ga.
Ruger SR9, LCP, P89.

Taurus PT140 and a .38 special revolver

S/A XD9sc

Any of these of interest?

Not at the moment, but I'll let you know if that changes.