Quick cheap way to get cash from credit card?

JStump

buy $3000 worth of scratch off lottery tickets! you're bound to come out on top! :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Not even remotely true.

I worked on a case where a guy won $68,000 that the lottery commission knew about (they don't track amounts you can collect at the point of sale). I'll be generous and assume he won $80,000 total.

He had stolen $415,000 and spent $200/day on average to win the $80k.

Pay him a deposit, and wait for your taxes.

Why would you finance it at all (CC) if you have taxes coming? Add up the cash advance fee, interest, early insurance etc, I bet you you pay $100/ride for your early rides.

How long do you have to wait for your taxes?

So you don't want to pay $80 ish for the transaction but you will get the bike early and pay a month or two early on insurance just to say you can ride the bike 2 or 3 times?

I gotta go with this right here. Think of all the little things you can do with $80 instead of pissing it away to a bank. I'm on the same "wait and see" program with my tax refund, it'll come, just wait it out. There's no good, logical, fiscally responsible reason why you need to shell out that money in loans for a bike you might get to ride once or twice before the weather starts breaking.

That's why I asked if there was another way haha. Don't want to spend $80 so was looking for a cheap (like $20) or free way to do it. Asked him if he wanted to do $2500 cash now and $2500 cash when taxes are in but he assured me he would wait and take the lump sum. So I am being patient and waiting, just didn't want to keep pushing back when I would pay him since my taxes probably won't be in till mid march according to my tax lady and I don't trust strangers to keep their word when someone could come along tomorrow with cash and snake it out from under me, although he said its mine.

Give the dude some cash to hold for a set amount of time with a written agreement on the terms. Wait till cash is available and quit living paycheck to paycheck.
Lol I dont live paycheck to paycheck. I have $3500 chilling in my savings at any given point in time. I just dont have the full $5000 to give him nor would I want to completely drain my savings which is why I was looking for alternative ways to use my 0% credit card. I would do the half now, half in 3 weeks but he wants the whole amount. But Im just gonna wait it out and hope my tax lady was wrong.

Lol I dont live paycheck to paycheck. I have $3500 chilling in my savings at any given point in time. I just dont have the full $5000 to give him nor would I want to completely drain my savings which is why I was looking for alternative ways to use my 0% credit card. I would do the half now, half in 3 weeks but he wants the whole amount. But Im just gonna wait it out and hope my tax lady was wrong.

What is the sellers number?