Alpinestars Tech-1R Suit - On Sale for $699! (Retail - $1499)

RidersDiscount

Riders Discount has a limited number of the excellent Alpinestars Tech-1R suit available in Black, size 42 US/52 EU, and you can get one of your own for just $699 shipped in the lower 48. This is more than half off the retail price!

Constructed using premium 1.3mm leather with logically positioned accordion and Aramidic stretch panels, the Alpinestars Tech-1R suit is as close to a custom fit as you can get without the custom made price. It also shares protective technology with the top of the line Race Replica, so you’re getting a lot of bang for the buck.

If interested, give Nathan a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 809, or send a message through the forum. Is email more convenient? Feel free to so those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away.

tech_1r_suit_black-1.jpg

tech_1r_suit_black-2.jpg

tech_1r_suit_black-3.jpg

Suit arrived today (next day!) and is as nice as I was expecting. The 42/52 is just a bit tight vertically while standing, but is absolutely perfect in a riding position and I'm glad I took Nathan's advice on the sizing. As always RD was awesome every step of the way.

I'll try to get some photos with the suit on tomorrow.

Here's a couple of shots with me in the suit.

I'm about 6' and 165 lbs, with not a lot of meat on my bones.

20130216_102051-L.jpg

20130216_102203-L.jpg

As I said, in a standing position, the suit is just a bit tight in the crotchular region, but it feels like it was custom fit for me in a riding crouch.

The construction of the suit is a notch above anything I've owned before. The leather is very soft, the armor feels molded to my body, and the stretch panels really make it fit perfectly.

Overall I'm incredibly happy getting such a great suit for such a great price. Hopefully I'll be able to try it out on the bike in the next month or so.