Jackets, gloves, suits...mostly free to good home

RVTPilot

OK, so another addition of bike gear paying it forward. I have some gear that has cluttered my closet for too long. Hopefully, someone can find a good home for it. It's not all the newest, lateest & greatest stuff, but I remember when I started riding and was on a budget. (Hell, I am still on a budget now!) But if someone can use these, then I would like to see that happen. Some of this stuff is free, just please pay the shipping if we can't arrange a drop off. The stuff that is for sale I am not looking to make a killing on. Anyway, here it all is:

Gericke 1-pc suite, sz 44 - SOLD

Teknic short gloves Claimed

Teknic gauntlet-style gloves - Claimed

MotoGP Jacket - Claimed

Fieldsheer 1-pc suit, sz 46

This is an old suit I have worn maybe 5 times. Never been down in it. It is not perfed, it has 90's colors, it is not fashionable by today's standards. But if you are a tall girl or a big dude comfortable in your manhood, it is a cheap suit to get on the track with, or maybe for a trip to The Gap. (I will tell you it's thick hide was rather cozy in the cool mountain air a couple times!)

Cost: $50

picture.php?albumid=1646&pictureid=17157

picture.php?albumid=1646&pictureid=17158

Joe Rocket Ballistic textile jacket

Bought this back in '03 and wore it for one season. The Mrs. wore it for a handful of rides when she used to 2-up with me. Otherwise it has hung on a hanger since 2007. It has a back pad, shoulder, and elbow armor as well as a zip out liner. This is a very comfortable jacket in just about all kinds of weather.

Cost: $35

picture.php?albumid=1646&pictureid=17162

picture.php?albumid=1646&pictureid=17163

Edited by RVTPilot
  • Upvote 1

Awesome! Yeah, I got that suit brand new in '96 while working at a bike shop in Jax, FL. It's made one track day at Daytona and a couple trips to Deal's Gap. Other than that it's been in my basement or closet. It's in great shape for as old as it is.