Harlem Shake

machspd11

So I think we need to get some people together and get a harlem shake dance going. Put it on youtube? There is a few videos of people dancing at car meets but none with bikes.

Son, you may be too young to remember the Motorcycle Macarena of '94, or the Flashmob Motofest of '09. I'm sure you heard about last years Gagnam Style fiasco. These things just shouldn't be done. People get hurt, relationships are destroyed. It's ugly. Read a book, stay off YouTube. Crap'll get you killed one day.

So I think we need to get some people together and get a harlem shake dance going. Put it on youtube? There is a few videos of people dancing at car meets but none with bikes.

Once I get time I'll post the one with bikes in here, I didn't actually watch the vid so dunno how good it is, just came across it on YouTube the other day.

I followed the Harlem Shake on YouTube related videos and went to some deep dark corners of the internet I'm not proud of but I did find this one to be one of the better ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AjtMp5whww

I think it's a good thing that I have no idea what this thread is about.

Yes, Yes it is

I don't get it....Am I showing my age? :confused:

I don't get it either

I watched those videos above and agree. Sofa king we Todd did.

Anyway no cool factor there at all if that's what they are going for. :lol:

This

cad-20130215-b3cfd.png