Tennessee police and the difference between a Buckeye leaf and a pot leaf

Casper

Go figure it was one of the cocaine cowboys that pulled her over. The cocaine cowboys are notorious for searching cars on I 40 in tn. They pull everything out of the cars right on the side of the road constantly. Personally I wouldn't have given them permission to search my vehicle. They prey on out of state cars.

Black SUVs:

Policing for Profit in Tennessee (Cops Robbing Citizens)

http://youtu.be/bMVIdA3UEcU

And in South Carolina, I spotted black unmarked SUVs working the freeways in Columbia.

The one I saw in action, was just helping a motorist stopped on the freeway though.

Another was after a semi-tractor rig.

Even if it were, Jonas-Boggioni said, police hunting drugs should know that a Buckeye leaf — which has five leaflets — doesn’t look much like a marijuana leaf, which typically has seven leaflets and a narrower shape.

At highway speeds im sure counting the leaves would be easy. But stopped they should know.

Talk about some fascist idiots mistaking it for a marijuana leaf and telling her to take the sticker off of her bumper - permanently.

“I didn’t take it off. . . . This little old lady is no drug dealer.”
Good for her!

here's what happens in tennessee: the "drug task force" pulls over out of state vehicles, hoping to find cash they can seize based on it being "suspected" as drug money. they take the money and no charges are filed (because you really didn't do anything illegal). then they use that money to continue to fund their "drug task force". its pretty much just policing for profit. they dont care about the drugs. they only want the money. if you want your money back, hire an attorney and spend 4 months going back and forth from your home state to tennessee to get it back. protip: this can cost more than the amount of cash they stole from you, so its not really worth it for you to fight it. but it's worth it for them because they get to keep your cash and continue policing for profit.

the first guy in this video they pull over, seize his cash, and then they release him with no charges... if he's a criminal and it truly IS drug money why not charge him? they aren't interested in that, they just want his money so they can keep their racket in business.

around the 4:30 mark, look how the cops from one task force block in the cop from another task force, then another incident is shown where one task force cuts in front of the other task force and tries to take the stop he made... just so THEY can get the money. why would they be doing this if it wasn't strictly about cash?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjbtutJvQ7Y

here's another video:

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/18241221/man-loses-22000-in-new-policing-for-profit-case

they steal 20K from a guy, tell him "prove its not drug money".

the cop looks like a real classy dude too with his neck tattoo... nothing quite says "i'm trash" like a tattoo on your neck.

the greatest part is at 3:15.

cop: 1k cash could be used to buy 2 ounces of cocaine

reporter: or it could be used to buy a car.

cop: its possible.

reporter: did he tell you he was going to buy a car?

cop: he did

reporter: but you did not put that in your report

cop: ... if its not in there i didnt put it in.

reporter: why would you leave that out?

cop: ... uhhh i dont know...

what a fucking piece of shit. oh wait, no i forgot... this guy is such a HERO for getting all that dangerous money off the street and into his department's pocket! :rolleyes:

one more...

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14657756/video-shows-officer-offering-truckers-freedom-for-cash

just tell us where the cash is, we don't care where it came from... we will let you go, just give us the money...

interestingly enough:

"We also found cases in the Dickson area where subjects admitted that the money was from drugs. Not only were they released, but we're told that the video evidence of those stops was later destroyed."
Edited by John