need imput on jacket choice...

Gixxus Christ!

Its gear buying time again andI need to replace/upgrade some gear from my wreck last fall.I already got pants and new helmet, but need to replace my cold-weather jacket. The left sleeve is pretty chewed up and the cuff zipper is destroyed. Wondering if anyone has experience with either of the jackets I'm looking at. First is the low option: agv sport mission textile jacket. Seems to have all the features I'm looking for, but none of the descriptions on any of the web sites say whether the liner is insulated or not. I commute daily during the season down to about 45* and need something that's gonna keep the heat in.

Next is the high option, fieldsheer supersport jacket. Its nearly double the price of the agv but has all the options I'm looking for plus looks bad-ass.

Anyone have experience with either of these jackets?

Anyone have a jacket they would recommend in the $100-$200 range?

one of my biggest motorcyce related regrets is selling my fieldsheer perforated leather jacket. That has hands down been my favorite one of all I've had. I've only tried on an AGV at Iron Pony and I didn't enjoy the fit for my rotund shape

I have an agv mesh and perforated leather jacket (veloce) for the warmer months. The fit is ok except for the sleeves, way too big. I'm no body builder but I also don't have skinny arms and they are just cut too wide. Idk if its unique to the veloce jacket or endemic to all agv sport stuff.

Managed to find a brand new bell vortex helmet on eBay for $120. That's $60.under retail. Shoppin like a boss.

That is exactly the same reason I didn't like the AGV much, felt like I was the 600lb man that lost 300lbs and had all that excess skin to be hanging and flapping in the wind

shit I almost bought a Bell yesterday at Iron Pony but decided to milk one more season out of my Shoei and picked it up for the girlfriend instead

That is exactly the same reason I didn't like the AGV much, felt like I was the 600lb man that lost 300lbs and had all that excess skin to be hanging and flapping in the wind

shit I almost bought a Bell yesterday at Iron Pony but decided to milk one more season out of my Shoei and picked it up for the girlfriend instead

You sure are becoming whipped

Mike, I'd be willing to meet up with you sometime and try it on. You are taller and much leaner than I am but if its loose on you it might fit my fat ass. I work afternoons, what's your schedule like?

I'm free in the evenings, pretty much anytime after 6:00 this week.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to meet up somewhere in Akron.