6 Month Old Female German Shepherd/Husky mix Puppy (Free)

jdonn

We have a beautiful 6 month old puppy named penny that we would like to give to a caring family.

All shots have been done, and she has been spaided (we have the receipts that will go with her).

The reason we are giving her away is our 10 year old Husky does not like her and is a little hostile towards her. This is causing an issue in a home with small children. She reacts fine with the kids, although, she is a little rough with our 2 year old... However, that is just "puppy play".

She comes with a bed, leash, food/water bowl, and a few collars. Also some puppy food.

penn1.jpg

penn2i.jpg

Thanks guys... Hopefully no one can take her and I can talk my wife into taking the time to work with our other dog... They don't do it when I'm home, it's only when I'm at work. My wife is not very good at the dominating thing. She really is a great dog though... I get my wife's side though, she doesn't want something to happen while my 2 yr old is playing with them... So, it's better if she goes...

I think iv gotten the two dogs to get along somewhat...

esyty8eb.jpg

They even ate together...

5a9y5ute.jpg

gamevysa.jpg

I'm leaving it up to my wife but I proved tonight that it could be done... Just takes a little work. We will see what she decides. Also, it's only free for OR, Craig's List is 50 bucks... I thought that would weed out the douches.

So on the topic of dogs, I'm looking into adopting/rescuing one maybe this year. Aside from the internet, is there any literature in particular that I should pick up regarding training, adopting, etc? This would be a first for me and I want to make sure I'm fully prepared before I dive in.

Awesome dog you have there! I hope for the best

We decided to keep her.. By we I mean my wife has chosen to agree with me that she is an awesome dog and the fact that she is a puppy only means we can develop her the way we deem necessary. Thanks for all the guidance.

ru6a9uha.jpg

9ubypyvy.jpg

tegumu3y.jpg

• Upvote 1