FS: Miller TIG Welder

jaymanthree

Lightly used Miller EconoTIG. This machine will TIG up to 1/4" aluminum. It will also weld many other types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. I also have the stick handle for ARC welding.

Included in the sale are aluminum and steel filler rods and also welding rod for arc welding. I will also throw in the gas regulator and almost full Argon tank. I also have various tungsten electrodes and gas cups as well.

I am only selling this due to a recent auto accident and am out of work for a bit. There is nothing wrong with it what so ever.

$1200 obo.

iphone050_zps8363558b.jpg

iphone049_zps30c138c4.jpg

Miller :nono: glws.

Just sent a 1 year old Lincoln precision tig 275 in for warranty work this week. The high frequency start went out of it. The backup miller syncrowave is now the permanent replacement. If it's not blue, it's not worth a damn.

• 3 months later...

damn, i was scrolling, feeling good. then i see sold. poop stick patty left for cincinnatti. haha btw, lincoln and miller, i have a secret, but ill let yall figure it out. all ill say is i was part of a pipeliner 5/8 rod being tested. i was paid by........miller/lincoln. hobart is a good one too. i do PREFER a miller just because red is bad luck. but its all in the quality of machine you buy. ive ran lincolns for 10-14 hour shifts at a 90% usage and never had a problem, same with miller. then again, ive had problems with both. they dont call lincolns MILLER KILLERS for nothing though. damn though, my friend was all ready to go scoop this up for me and his project