Trying to figure out what size one-piece suit to buy....

Casper

I'm wanting to pick up a one-piece suit. I'm not entirely sure what size to get.

I've gotten it narrowed down to 44/54 - 48/58 I think. I want to try on a few and see what actually fits and works for me. I'm 6'3", 210-220lbs, 46-48" chest, 34-36" waist, 34-36" inseam. Judging by sizing charts for the different manufacturers, there is nothing close made for me. If you're around this size and have a suit, please chime in.

If you're around this size have a suit you wouldn't mind letting me try on, preferably in the Columbus area, I'll bring beer.

I'm mainly interested in Teknic, Dainese, and Alpinestars since I'll probably be getting one of those.

You need a Zero-60 extra smedium.

As far as I know, 2-piece suits don't let you get different sizes. If you buy a jacket and a different size pair of pants, there's a good change they won't zip together if they have the 360 degree zipper do to the size differences. If they have just the back zipper, it's pretty worthless but zips together. I have a two-piece now, but it only has the back zipper.

You can definitely mix and match the 2-peice suit sizes.

I have a size 48-Tall pair of A*'s track pants that I've worn with both size 52 and size 54 jackets that have 360 degree zippers. No issues with either combination.

Go to a store that carries a few brands and try them on. Vanson, Astar, Dianese, Joe Rocket, AGV,.... all fit different.

At 6'2"and 200, I am a 46 and wear an AGV suit. It is a bit big in the chest but allows for a back protector/chest protector. As others have said, if you can stand up comfortably or don't struggle to get in/out, it is too big.

2 piece is most likely a better bet as you have more options for seasonal riding vs a 1 piece.

I'll be in Lancaster next weekend if you want to try on my A* size 48.

You sure do get around alot you whore. I think you just want Ben to try it on so you can sniff the nether regions of your suit when you get it back.

:D

I feel the same way. I can't find any that are small enough for me in guys sizes. And girls suits are out of the question because I have yet to find one that offers good enough protection.

Where would the suit not fit you? If you had to get one that's long enough for you cuz you're tall and then it's too big in the chest area you can usually fix that by getting a chest and back protector- which you should wear anyways.

If what you mean by "small enough" is the limb lengths I have the same problem. I found that Fieldsheer makes suits with shorter arms and legs than other manufacturers.

You sure do get around alot you whore. I think you just want Ben to try it on so you can sniff the nether regions of your suit when you get it back.

:D

:puke:

I bought one already actually. Riders Discount hooked me up. They have a nifty return policy. If it doesn't fit, I can send it in and swap for another size. Figured this is the best way for me to do this. Just have to pay for the shipping back to them, which'll be like $15. That's worth it to me to not have to drive all over the damn place trying on suits. :lol: