California Superbike School

blue03636

Anyone else going to VIR on May 13-14 for the school?

I have room for 1-2 others if anyone is going.

As of now I am doing both days with my bike, my trailer will haul 4 and my truck will fit 2 maybe 3 if someone wants to sit in the extended cab portion of a dakota.

Edited by blue03636

Considering KTM has jumped the shark with their Fly and Ride (I don't blame 'em)..this is tempting.

The day I see this guy at a track day, in leathers, on a bike, AND on the track it'll be free HJs for the ENTIRE season for everyone.

:D

The day I see this guy at a track day, in leathers, on a bike, AND on the track it'll be free HJs for the ENTIRE season for everyone.

:D

I did the Fly n Ride the year before last. Tod was there.

Please pinch my nipple when you tug on my rod.

Thanks.

I'm looking for much more consistency from you at the track days, Udel.

And nipple pinching is an extra cost.

I'm working on a track bike for next year. I need to get rid of the ZX10 first. Until then...

Don't look me in the eye before I climax.

Hmm, maybe. Why would they make it for a Monday and Tuesday though? Are things different for the two days? I see the 2 day camp the next couple days costs over 2x as much as the 2 single days. Also, is it bad I've never been ti vir before?

• 11 months later...

Well worth the money. Just working on the stuff they taught me I went from 17s to 12s at nelsons. If you go, go in with an open mind and try what they are teaching you. Make sure you work on it and apply it once you get back to other tracks and you won't be disappointed.