Crossing under a log???

indypup

I'll have you know, I am blaming you for my current desire to replace the buell with a WR250.

lol, that's funny because I brought my WRR from seeing how cool it is in vidoes too!

Maybe the video doesn't portray how steep the side of the mountain is and how you would have been in a valley about 100 feet below if you moved even 1 ft to the right. :(

Hard to tell from video and picture, but looked like I would of tried to the high side, or left side of tree. And then cut back down to trail. You either make it or slide back down to trail. At least you made it through and had the tools and know how to get it down.

I don't know, man. That looks like single track and a damn steep hill. If it WAS clear above the tree, if you miss the trail coming down the other side. that bike is going a good 15-20' before a tree stops it. Then you're standing there by yourself trying to figue out how you are gonna drag it up a hill that you can't walk on.

Bad times if you don't make it. I can't fault his solution.