FS RSTaichi SP-EVO gloves Med, $125

madcat6183

I picked these up used from WERA last spring and forgot I had them; meaning when Iron Pony had that great deal on A-Star's I picked up a set from them and forgot these were in my gear box.

Size Medium, red finish, and super safe, I mean even have these little palm sliders I never got to use.

These are basically brand new, they have minor wear, and are not stretched at all, I wore them once right after getting them at Nelson just to see if they fit then put them away. They sell new for 219.95 on STG and are some of the best made gloves I've felt, I just don't need 3 pairs right now.

I don't know how to load pics because I am a moron(my wife can verify), but I am more than willing to email or text those via phone. I can assure you the quality of these are amazing long with crash protection because well, you will crash, especially if you ride track or race. I am in Columbus but can work shipping out as I get 50% off FedEx at work including next day and I just sent a similar sized package for $6.00 to NJ.

Want to sell here before I list back on Wera because then I have to try to get pics uploaded and spend time trying to figure out how, plus local is easiest.

Price is pretty firm since they are almost 1/2 price, but if interested shoot me a message, again I assure you these are practically brand new, still smell new.

419-610-5666 - John, or PM or post.

For reference; http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=5911

I picked these up used from WERA last spring and forgot I had them; meaning when Iron Pony had that great deal on A-Star's I picked up a set from them and forgot these were in my gear box.

Size Medium, red finish, and super safe, I mean even have these little palm sliders I never got to use.

These are basically brand new, they have minor wear, and are not stretched at all, I wore them once right after getting them at Nelson just to see if they fit then put them away. They sell new for 219.95 on STG and are some of the best made gloves I've felt, I just don't need 3 pairs right now.

I don't know how to load pics because I am a moron(my wife can verify), but I am more than willing to email or text those via phone. I can assure you the quality of these are amazing long with crash protection because well, you will crash, especially if you ride track or race. I am in Columbus but can work shipping out as I get 50% off FedEx at work including next day and I just sent a similar sized package for $6.00 to NJ.

Want to sell here before I list back on Wera because then I have to try to get pics uploaded and spend time trying to figure out how, plus local is easiest.

Price is pretty firm since they are almost 1/2 price, but if interested shoot me a message, again I assure you these are practically brand new, still smell new.

419-610-5666 - John, or PM or post.

For reference; http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=5911

Dibs until Jennings... I wanna try these snitches on.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, back from Jennings, these didn't fit Dub well, then just got tossed aside as we were riding too much to think about lol. Guy was at the track selling some for 175 new, and they were womens M. I still think 125 is fair for very slightly used gloves of this quality. If not shoot me some REASONABLE offers.

Bump, back from Jennings, these didn't fit Dub well, then just got tossed aside as we were riding too much to think about lol. Guy was at the track selling some for 175 new, and they were womens M. I still think 125 is fair for very slightly used gloves of this quality. If not shoot me some REASONABLE offers.

+1. These gloves are sweet.. They fit like a medium. I have gloves that fit the same.. I was hoping they fit between a medium and a large, but they are a true medium. You won't find better gloves for the money! :bow:

just for reference, i use size 8 held phantom and titans and these fit perfect. actually, they fit nicer than my helds do, but since i already blew a bunch of money on those, i had to pass on these. EXCELLENT gloves, and a no brainer for the price.

• 5 weeks later...