1-piece leathers, youth/small size

i-Zapp

Condition: Used for two seasons while my son learned road-racing. He's since outgrown the suit. These leathers are well broken in, and are a bit scuffed. however, the suit is in perfectly functional condition. There is one repair spot on the right side butt cheek, but it has been professionally repaired. This package is ideal for someone who wants to learn how to road-race or ride Supermoto, or a new rider that wants full protection on the street.

Size: At the end of 2012 my 16 year old son was 5-6 and 130 lbs, and the suit was about as close fitting as anyone would comfortably want it (the pictures were taken mid summer). He did wear an AXO back protector underneath with the standard protector removed.

Gloves: they are Alpinestars SP-2 gloves that I will throw into the package. They are in decent shape with some scuffs, but perfectly functional.

i can email additional photos on request.

$250 for the package. located in Mentor.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Rooster-Racing-motorcycle-leather-track-suit-Youth-size-10-Alpinestars-gloves-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$T2eC16R,!zUE9s38+GpWBQ6e3Y28(Q~~60_57.JPG