cabela's

buxnut

Radio just said that it's not possible to get off the freeway there...

Traffic backed up bad.

edit: And yeah, unless there's a sale going on, I thought Cabela's had prices the same or higher than Gander.

Shoot, BassPro got stuff neither Cabela's or Gander stocks.

Edited by ReconRat

Gander Gun World has plenty of 9mm, 10 box limit I believe. Walmart usually has 9 too, 3 box limit but they have 100rnd bulk packs. Several places have 9mm if you can't find it you're not trying very hard

I was at gander Saturday and didn't have shit.

I hadn't been to a store in about 3 mos because when I last went it was all sold out so I figured someone like yoruself could tell me where it's back in.

Mission accomplished lol.

Walmart gets a truck in every night, just got to stop each morning thats what I do

Walmart gets a truck in every night, just got to stop each morning thats what I do

+1 been to both of our local Wal-Marts every morning for the last two weeks one day got couple hundred .22 another day they had 9mm. I got 3 boxes called wife told her to stop. She got there 1 hour after I left and over twenty boxes were gone. So its hit and miss. Doesn't do much good giving a heads up because its not going be there long

Wonder how late they tend to show up, I tend to still be up pretty late and would love to stop in for the good pickens.

Tried to buy a gun tonight and realized I forgot my license, drove all the way home, got my license, went back, they wouldn't sell it to me because my license isn't up to date with the address :facepalm: I'm retarded... left my post card with updated address in my purse, at home.

I'm heading back tomorrow and hoping that the crowd won't be absolutely ridiculous at 8am.

Tried to buy a gun tonight and realized I forgot my license, drove all the way home, got my license, went back, they wouldn't sell it to me because my license isn't up to date with the address :facepalm: I'm retarded... left my post card with updated address in my purse, at home.

I'm heading back tomorrow and hoping that the crowd won't be absolutely ridiculous at 8am.

What are you looking at getting?

I just got a xdm 9 and love it

I have the xdsc9 and its a great gun. I can only imagine the xdm being much better :bow:

Does the xds9 even exist it is not listed on the springfield site?

It was at SHOT and there are plenty of videos up on it. Im hoping it will hit the shelves soon. I want to get a shield or xds as both look very nice.

I have the xdsc9 and its a great gun.

Agreed!

It was at SHOT and there are plenty of videos up on it. Im hoping it will hit the shelves soon. I want to get a shield or xds as both look very nice.

I got a chance to compare a shield .40 and an XDs .45, ended up with the XDs. I love the feel of my full size M&P, but the XDs felt better than the shield to me. I told my wife about the XDs coming out in 9mm sometime this year and she was pretty excited. It's nice when wifey likes guns too.

I was thinking about driving over and wasting some time at Cabela's on Sunday.