think I might be a cruiser guy....

Gixxus Christ!

Ok duane...here's what you do: go make your own homemade hells angels patches, sew them on a vest and just ride around cleveland till you get shot, stabbed or beaten to death.

Outlaw motorcycle clubs are real. They do not fuck around. I have rode and partied with these people back when I was still trying to find myself.

This is the part when you shut the fuck up.

Dinosaurs were real too... doesn't mean there are any traipsing around tropical Islands today no matter how much jurassic Park you watch...

It depends on what your definition of dinosaurs are. If you mean a 25 foot tall reptilian creature with teeth the size of bananas then yes the once existed. Now let's look at some modern day dinos. For example sharks. Sharks and crocodillian creatures were here when the dinosaurs were and guess what they still exist. Birds were here at the same time as well as amphibians. They may not be as large as prehistoric versions but they have evolved and adapted with the changes in the atmosphere and environment. So your dinosaurs don't exist anymore idea is wrong.

Ride around as long as it takes. Or hell, just go to bars where they hang out and claim to be an ex member or sonething. If you can't find any hells angels come to Akron and pretend to be north coast 12. Hell, don't even have to pretend, just go to the lamp post on east market pretty much any Saturday night and there will be a few there. You can talk your shit directly to them, or I can give you directions to their club house if you want. I've personally seen these guys in action back when the busted knuckle saloon was open. Seen em hurt a few guys real bad.

Read "no angel" by Jay Dobbins (I think)

He's a retired ATF agent who claims to have infiltrated the Hells Angels.

Lots of real info and actual events. I presume about 80% of it is true, but the part about grown men being dumb enough to play biker gang is 100% believable.

Edited by redkow97