2013 Spring Dyno Day: Pick the dates that work best for you.

DTM Brian

Date for 2013 spring dyno day?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Date for 2013 spring dyno day?

• Saturday, April 6
    • Sunday, April 7
    • Saturday, April 13
    • Sunday, April 14
    • Saturday, April 27
    • Sunday, April 28
    • Saturday, May 11
    • Saturday, May 18
    • Sunday, May 19
    • Saturday, May 25
    • Sunday, May 26

I picked April 13th as the first available, but weather is still iffy this time of year. Any Saturday toward the end of May would be cool...

so this is just going to be 3 dyno pulls? just wonder cause im just about at the point of buying either pcv or area p micro tuner and the area p doesnt require a dyno, just preloaded, adjusted maps from area p where as the pcv as we all know, needs to be dyno tuned. if i could get a full dyno tune on the dyno day that would be awesome and ill just pick up the pcv

:/ would be great though if i could get some sort of tuning deal :p

Brian is hands down the best tuner you'll find around and worth every $. For the time and effort he puts in, he's excellently priced if not cheap IMO

April 6th is in the lead.

I think we will give this until the end of the month providing Casper is ok with this. I know it needs to warm up before the date we pick. Winter does not want to let go this year.

Looks like Saturday, May 18th is pulling ahead.

I'm fine with waiting until the end of the month to declare the winning the date. This is your rodeo amigo.

Looks like Saturday, May 18th is pulling ahead.

I'm fine with waiting until the end of the month to declare the winning the date. This is your rodeo amigo.

I hope not! I have a wedding that day! Go figure the one day I didn't vote for is winning :cry:

so this is just going to be 3 dyno pulls? just wonder cause im just about at the point of buying either pcv or area p micro tuner and the area p doesnt require a dyno, just preloaded, adjusted maps from area p where as the pcv as we all know, needs to be dyno tuned. if i could get a full dyno tune on the dyno day that would be awesome and ill just pick up the pcv

Really? My Brocks' system offers full map support online ( along the likes of a ton of other brands ) for every injected bike they manufacture for. Not sure the PC5 would be a completely different animal from my PC3 in that you couldn't download and dump maps onto it?

Simple process and gets you VERY close to a good tune, although nothing beats perfection like a custom tune for YOUR bike.

Oh, and the wife & I are in for May 11th on the DynoDay. Be cool to meet some more folks, and learn some things about dyno work