22LR Rounds

Howabusa

Natchez put up Fiochi tin cans of 333 (limit 2), but I hesitated at 18 bucks shipping. Gone, too late... didn't need it at that price/shipping.

edit: Really getting tired of this. Thinking stop and just wait till things settle down. No matter how long it takes. Or just go fishing instead.

<insert image of Cajun shouting "choot! choot de fish!">

Edited by ReconRat

As long as they hold it to a limit of one or two the shipping cost will never be worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Gander Mountain in Twinsburg, Ohio (Summit county) has 22LR in stock behind the counter at $24.00 per box of 50... I didn't even ask what the mfg was...

34514569.jpg

Going, going.....gone:rolleyes:

Although email or alert notifications are generally too late,

last night I hit on a midwayusa 500 brick of Aguila Super Uber Hyper Maximum Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 30 Grain Hyper Velocity Plated Lead Hollow Point. $39.99 .08/rd

I have never tried this stuff before. No idea what to expect.

Supposedly the highest velocity available.

The Aguila has been popping up everywhere this week, but as usual, most of it selling out in minutes. Be careful not to buy the subsonic or caps unless that's what you wanted. Some are primer fired only, and have no powder.

edit: except for the high cost Natchez shipping, and the 10 buck Gander surcharge, I don't mind paying regular shipping. I figure it works out about the same as driving somewhere to try and find it. Or better. So far the best places are midway if you can catch it, and sportsmansguide backorders. Cabelas is ok, but usually limited to a small amount each person each day. Not interested in jacked up prices, these places are being reasonable.

Edited by ReconRat

Holy snikeys!! they friggen sold out at that price!! this is rediculous! Glad i still have about 3,500 rounds. :D

I need some 22 (short or LR, doesn't matter) for this weekend. Called Cinti area ranges, and only Target World had some in stock and would sell to me if I wasn't shooting at the range, but only allow one box of 50 rounds per person per day.

Since I'm such a noob, lemme axe you this:

Would it be inappropriate to ask someone browsing in the shop to buy me another box, i.e. act like it was for them? I don't know what the protocol is...

Thx

I need some 22 (short or LR, doesn't matter) for this weekend. Called Cinti area ranges, and only Target World had some in stock and would sell to me if I wasn't shooting at the range, but only allow one box of 50 rounds per person per day.

Since I'm such a noob, lemme axe you this:

Would it be inappropriate to ask someone browsing in the shop to buy me another box, i.e. act like it was for them? I don't know what the protocol is...

Thx

Try it..