A Tale of Two Triumphs

jbot

Those real piazzo or knockoffs? That was legit of RD to hook you up with the OEM MC. Sluts(I mean this in a loving homo way).

These are the real deal, made in China knockoffs.

RD got him the MC but they aren't a charity, he did have to pay for it, lol.

Oh yeah, Im sure he did, but still, probably saved some coin from like Bikebandit etc. Haha China Knockoffs, always the wise choice. I mean look at everything else we buy.

Actually story, and I do try to support US made stuff BUT I bought 1 tupperware from Wally World Tuesday cuz we needed a big one and that was all they had. Lid fit perfect etc. I buy 4 really nice looking ones from Costco yesterday, all made in the US, US owned company, etc. Lids fit like shit and only 1 of the 4 closed correctly.

FML

I bought 1 tupperware from Wally World Tuesday cuz we needed a big one and that was all they had. Lid fit perfect etc. I buy 4 really nice looking ones from Costco yesterday, all made in the US, US owned company, etc. Lids fit like shit and only 1 of the 4 closed correctly.

FML

Wow, do I even need to say anything?? Too easy.

Thank's Murse, Im getting all soft in my old age. Not that I'll have a softy at the track or anything when I get around all these cute men in tight leather suits, rubbing elbows and stuff. It get's me all excited. I may bring Enzyte to the track, I can use all the help I can get.

I may have to list TRMN8TR as a sponsor, since I stole a rear set from him (the bike didn't come with one from the auction)

8588686998_31d3160841.jpg

Brandon got his fancy schmancy Apex mfg clip ons installed. And, if you look closely near the bottom of the bike, you can see the barest hint of something nice and Ti-ttaysss

8587585377_6311c42109.jpg

8588685366_23fa84b84e.jpg

After many hours (like, 2 too many hours) I managed to get a front fender and tail section drilled and mounted... yeah... i have issues.

8588683682_ed39d45312.jpg

Brandon figured out how to remove excess wiring, or as he likes to scream "WEIGHT SAVIIIIIINGSSSSSSSS". It was actually big pain in the ass, custom tools were made in the process of removing these wires.

8588682898_cdf0571b4d.jpg

8588682074_f027955113.jpg

and thusly, our build comes along.

This is the most epic racing quote EVAR!!!!!!:bow:

Haha, every time we worked on the bike and I took some piece of crap emmissions stuff or unneeded bracket off the bike I would throw it on the floor in a big pile and yell "Weight Savings!"

I think I can eat at least 10-15 lbs of extra bacon.

Haha, every time we worked on the bike and I took some piece of crap emmissions stuff or unneeded bracket off the bike I would throw it on the floor in a big pile and yell "Weight Savings!"

I think I can eat at least 10-15 lbs of extra bacon.

RVT tried this but his pile was in the trash can and it bit him in the ass as evident by his post about it and purchase of the parts he tossed as a result.

:D

Only if it's thick sliced.

Bro, is there anything else but thick sliced? What were you thinking, something like turkey bacon? :nono:

Dude, for real though, come closer to the first Nelson round, I'm going to start a thread, we need to like do it up, grill out style that Saturday, relax, and all of us can get in a circle and play limp bizkit. Oh, and talk about winter, and all these fun new bikes etc.

Then go really fast the next day. I love you all.

Late to the ghey party but i brought a tub of jelly.

Those bikes are amazing. Wish i could afford a track bike. I'm pretty broke just buying my street bike. I'm still too new to have a track only bike anyways.

Brandon figured out how to remove excess wiring, or as he likes to scream "WEIGHT SAVIIIIIINGSSSSSSSS".

+1 me weighing 140lb. I'm my own personal weight saver.

Lol, what did you throw out that you needed? I'll make sure to save all of our "extra parts" for awhile until I make sure the bikes run and they really aren't needed.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=102641&highlight=derp+fml

I chucked a couple of subframe brackets that I didn't need for my SB tail, ergo I didn't think I would need for it's SS replacement. $20 to Ron Ayers and a week later the tail is done.

picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=17254

• 2 weeks later...

Been awhile since we updated anything so I'll post a few progress pics and mostly be an attention whore and post all the new goodies I got for the bike.

Mostly stripped down:

IMGP0162_zps7622ff5f.jpg

The old parts pile is growing:

IMGP0164_zps2f284514.jpg

And the pile of stupid EPA and other unwanted bullcrap is rather large too, and this is just from 1 bike:

IMGP0166_zps369e7276.jpg