WNF Fee Waiver Weekends!

M_Quick

Special Recognition * Day Fee Waiver Dates * Applicable Sites

National Trails Day * May 31 and June 1, 2013 * OHV, Horse and Mtn Bike Trails

National Get Outdoors Day * June 7 and 8, 2013 * All Recreation Fee Sites (campgrounds, picnic shelters) including OHV, Horse and Mtn Bike Trails

National Public Lands Day * Sept 27 and 28, 2013 * All Recreation Fee Sites (campgrounds, picnic shelters) including OHV, Horse and Mtn Bike Trails

Veterans Day Weekend * Nov 9-11, 2013 * OHV, Horse and Mtn Bike Trails

Yes, you have to have your machine registered with the state and have the plate displayed and you also have to pay for a day, weekend, or yearly pass to ride at Wayne. And nope I dont think it makes you sound cheap.

Edited by bowdog

At WNF if you have license plates on your bike do you have to pay for the pass? And does this make me cheap for asking?:D

Wayne is the only one that requires the additional trail pass. You can just have bike register'd and ride at Perry, Pike, Richland Furnace, and I think there's one more up north by lake Erie but idt. As far as I do know the pass for Wayne national forest is good for all there areas. So if you buy a yearly pass at, say Nelsonville & ride there a few times. Then hit up Hanging Rock your same yearly pass is good there as well. But yes you still need bike/quad/rzr state register'd.

Wayne is the only one that requires the additional trail pass. You can just have bike register'd and ride at Perry, Pike, Richland Furnace, and I think there's one more up north by lake Erie but idt. As far as I do know the pass for Wayne national forest is good for all there areas. So if you buy a yearly pass at, say Nelsonville & ride there a few times. Then hit up Hanging Rock your same yearly pass is good there as well. But yes you still need bike/quad/rzr state register'd.

The other forest you are probably thinking of is Maumee State Forest up by Toledo