FS: Brand New Dunlop TrailMax TR91 Tires

2talltim

These are brand new still in the plastic never mounted. Sizes are 150/70 R17 rear, and 110/80 R19 front.

http://www.dunlop.eu/dunlop_euen/mc/tyres/on_off_road/Trailmax_TR91.jsp

These are adventure sport touring tire made for vstrom, bmw gs series and may others adventure type bikes im sure. I got these with the bike and decided im going to ride street 99% of the time and want to get a better tire for my rideing style, thinking of the PR3trails. These are on sale online for $315 delivered so im going to offer mine for $275 and i can work with you on delivery(meet half way or something) I can get pics if you want but like i said they are brand new still wrapped in plastic. Only want to sell to by different tires.

Edited by 2talltim

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
These are brand new still in the plastic never mounted. Sizes are 150/70 R17 rear, and 110/80 R19 front.

http://www.dunlop.eu/dunlop_euen/mc/tyres/on_off_road/Trailmax_TR91.jsp

These are adventure sport touring tire made for vstrom, bmw gs series and may others adventure type bikes im sure. I got these with the bike and decided im going to ride street 99% of the time and want to get a better tire for my rideing style, thinking of the PR3trails. These are on sale online for $315 delivered so im going to offer mine for $275 and i can work with you on delivery(meet half way or something) I can get pics if you want but like i said they are brand new still wrapped in plastic. Only want to sell to by different tires.

Noone going to bite on these? $250?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

LoL. Act like it was your idea to keep them when nobody wanted your ghey ass tires. :p

Not my idea, my idea was to get a nice soft set of PR3's to put on. This is my "i dont want to take it up the tail pipe plan". Ben bought these damn tires its all his fault:rolleyes:. But i did only give him a extra $200 for them:o