Because everyone loves twins

gen3flygirl

Congrats on the new cert.

I have a question for you; On the A&P licenses they've started putting Charles Taylor's likeness on them instead of Orville & Wilbur. At least that's what I've been told. Mine's got The Wright Brothers on it. I was wondering what's on the Pilot's license now?

Congrats!!!! I had no idea how badass it was to fly these smaller planes until a while ago.

My friend says their fleets twin is so much more fun than the Cesna we took up, but it was still sick. He flies out of Darby Dale or whatever, off Broad. Guy owns a fleet over there and they shoot for like the Gov't flying around taking pics of like national forests, parks, everglades, etc.

Several smaller Cesna's and one twin, I forget what it was but he said there's some Youtube video out there of it doing crazy things with a "professional" pilot.

We're wanting to go in on a share of a plane shortly I think, and he can help me get my license. I've logged about 1 hour so far on our first flight, so lots more to do.