Here is an intimidating sight

Gunner75

I decided to test my new gloves out with my XDs in hand and see how much trigger finger I needed. I found that I can get all the way to the first knuckle.

002-8_zpsbeb9ecac.jpg

Ill probably get vilified for this picture. I wanted a good pic of the loaded chamber, so i put my trigger lock on, stuck the handle in a vice, stood off to the side and it took me 15 shots to get this picture. Definitely an intimidating sight

253662_4268497200728_6975976_n_zps50e21c06.jpg

• Upvote 1

:nono:

Pictures of a loaded round from the end of the barrel? It is like watching a Darwin award getting ready to be awarded.

Only thing missing is the picture of you staring down the loaded barrel trying to figure out the right angle for the photo.

Ill probably get vilified for this picture. I wanted a good pic of the loaded chamber, so i put my trigger lock on, stuck the handle in a vice, stood off to the side and it took me 15 shots to get this picture. Definitely an intimidating sight

253662_4268497200728_6975976_n_zps50e21c06.jpg

I don't know, looks like your sort of limp wristing it. :lol:

Cool shot, worth 15 tries. ;)

Should just took the slide off to take the pic would have saved people from jumping your ass.

I could care less, its a sweet pic.

It's very possible he used a remote or timer on the camera so that no one was in the line of sight during the photo "shoot" :lol:

Id rather not not find out, I just thought it would be an interesting looking picture after the one I took with my gloves on. sides its not like it would go off on its own. It does require a booger hook to manipulate the trigger

Just curious why you're wearing(testing) with gloves?

Just curious how the xds would fit with my riding gloves on. If the need would arise be a shame that I would have to ask a bad guy to wait while I took my gloves off.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Just curious how the xds would fit with my riding gloves on. If the need would arise be a shame that I would have to ask a bad guy to wait while I took my gloves off.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I see...my bad, lol.

I forget sometimes that this is a motorcycle forum...

If you want a pistol designed to be fired wearing gloves, get an HK Mark 23.

In a drop leg holster, it makes for a daunting image to those who may wish you hard.