Bike Nite @ the Lube

Jynx

anybody know when quaker steak and lube is starting up bike nite again? i rember seeing it last year but i didnt have a bike so i never went, now i cant find any info on their site. anyone got any info?

Eh skip the bike nights and go ride some twisties. Trust me I did bike nights last year and then I rode Hocking with Brandon (Dying Shadow), never doing bike nights again.

Does Dying Shadow do this every wed or every once in a while, i think im heading to hocking for the "epic ride" but i have never been on a group ride before, i was looking for a smaller group to ride with first

Eh skip the bike nights and go ride some twisties. Trust me I did bike nights last year and then I rode Hocking with Brandon (Dying Shadow), never doing bike nights again.
Does Dying Shadow do this every wed or every once in a while, i think im heading to hocking for the "epic ride" but i have never been on a group ride before, i was looking for a smaller group to ride with first

We went there yesterday. There was a group of maybe 15 of us but we all got split and ended just being 4 in my group . I want to go back next weekend

We went there yesterday. There was a group of maybe 15 of us but we all got split and ended just being 4 in my group . I want to go back next weekend

the roads were shit, alot of sand and gravel

it will be a bit before the good roads are clear and ready to raise hell on.

It didn't really get bad until we were on the last leg leaving the hills. There were a couple spots that really shitty. Shawn met a lot of sand and gravel on the side of the road though. Scared the shit out of me. Sadly my go pro didn't capture it :( but luckily hes okay

I agree with this saw more gravel in a turn than I'd like to see. Nice rodes for my first time at hocking.

Yea had to be real carefull. Shit kereo we just scratched the surface the roads we went on, there are better. Then u can as Hoblick put it raise hell and shit.

I went once with Karl to qs&l for about 20min, not my cup of tea I'd rather ride or do something else.

Edited by Dying Shadow

how long does it usually run until, i think i might work until midnight

LOL! Basically it ends just before the Sun goes down. Since most of the riders only have a learner's permit and can't be on the road after dark. I kid you not. You'll see them all leave at that time.

There will be real riders after dark. The majority of the posers will be gone.

Quaker State closes at midnight on Wednesdays.

Sun - Mon: 11am to 11pm.

Tues - Thurs: 11am to Midnight

Fri and Sat: 11am to 1am

LOL! Basically it ends just before the Sun goes down. Since most of the riders only have a learner's permit and can't be on the road after dark. I kid you not. You'll see them all leave at that time.

There will be real riders after dark. The majority of the posers will be gone.

Quaker State closes at midnight on Wednesdays.

Sun - Mon: 11am to 11pm.

Tues - Thurs: 11am to Midnight

Fri and Sat: 11am to 1am

HAha

That was super uneventful, I figured it would be social but everybody just talked to the people they rode there with. I don't think I'm going back

Have you met anyone from here yet? Come out on the Hocking ride with us this Sat man. I'm going to be on a new bike, getting used to it. So i'm sure i'll be riding fairly slow. Excluding myself, this gives you a chance to interact with non posers and more friendly people lol. We don't care if you're slow. Don't feel bad about being the last guy in the group. We'll pull over and wait for you some where if need be and make sure you're still with us!