WTB - Gas Golf Cart

madcat6183

Just wanted to see if anyone had one they wanted to get rid of. Must be gas, can be a 2 stroke but would prefer a 4 stroke. Must run, would prefer one that isn't BTS, but willing to do a little cosmetic work if needed. brand doesn't matter, but again, not looking for some POS, would like something decent.

If anyone has any leads on one, please let me know. Probably looking to spend no more than $1,500, prefer less. Can pick up if needed.

I can get you in touch with a guy that can get you something decent, but it will be hard to do so for less than $1500. One of the guys I work with is brother to http://www.chuckscustomcarts.com/. He often has regular carts that aren't cusomized. He's got a For Sale page. If you do your CL homework you can probably find something cheaper.

This is gonna be great!!

Haha its not for the bike races, it's for the dirt track races. We have to walk like 3 miles from the pits to the camping spot so figure I can't burn too many calories while on vacation. Wish I could get it to Nelson tho, that place would be PERFECT for a lifted golf cart.

:lol: dude! You know ya gotta buy that!

:lol:I already called and left a message once Madcatt said he was out! If he will take $300 cash i am pimpin that bitch through the campgrounds and riding it down the street to the bar all summer!!!

:lol:I already called and left a message once Madcatt said he was out! If he will take $300 cash i am pimpin that bitch through the campgrounds and riding it down the street to the bar all summer!!!

Def dude, I think he will, and have to let me know. That's awesome tho and I bet it flys.

Bump, turned out the cart I went to look at was too big of a POS for me. Had one in Zville lined up for a backup, but looks to have fallen through. I've found a few dealers but their inventory is limited right now. Granted I have about 45 days until I need one.

Edit, Really just looking to help someone out if they are unloading one. If not, dealers back home have them in our price range, and way newer than what I was finding on Craigslist. So if someone hears of someone looking to sell one, cool, if not, no worries.

Edited by madcat6183