Hocking sat.4/6

Dying Shadow

possibly in for this....if we split into separate groups again though, i dont wanna be in the slow group again....last hocking ride was fun (until the duc incident), but our group was chugging along so slowly....old guy on the busa in front of me was really holding me and my girl back....much more fun was had once we broke away lol

Where is the meet point Brandon? Your place again like last time? Also a time to meet?

Ill go ahead and say that im in for this. I put in a vacation day to have the day off, so its depending on a couple of things. Getting my vacation approved, and getting my exhaust fixed by then. If so count me in

Edited by Gunner75

Where is the meet point Brandon? Your place again like last time? Also a time to meet?

Hoping to be in for this...(Bob) Hint...hint ;) The last time we rode Hocking we all met at the old Valero gas station (now GoMart) on 33 in Rockbridge.

Here's the address. 10730 Jackson St, Rockbridge, OH 43149

will u guys be able to scout a meet spot and route for us with this ride? that will be ahuge favor as we from far north may not be able to make it down there for a good ride with "temps and sunlight" time so low. I can post the details, see if its worth checking out.

Hoping to be in for this...(Bob) Hint...hint ;) The last time we rode Hocking we all met at the old Valero gas station (now GoMart) on 33 in Rockbridge.

Here's the address. 10730 Jackson St, Rockbridge, OH 43149

Last time i went with him I just rode down to his house and met him at his place. But this was last year prior to Dream ride

Last time i went with him I just rode down to his house and met him at his place. But this was last year prior to Dream ride

If that works for you, awesome. I'm coming from Athens, and i've met him at his place to ride a couple times (85.3) miles. But i think it makes sense to meet out around Rockbridge for me. :cheers:

Will meet ya at go mart Shawn. I guess the main meet spot could be that speedway gas station off 33 next to the McDonals before the Lancaster bypass. Not 100% on times depends on how chillie it is. James u can meet me at my house if ya want since your the ferthist west. Butters I guess will we how many show up but might have to do 2 groups and do you wanna do the same route as last year? I'll be down there probably all day so I'm not sure what you all got planned but Geza wanted to hit up the old diner in Shawnee, I don't know the location of it he does. But figured we'd ride who ever wants to break off can then hit that place up, then ride some more.

Well if my bike is done by then I am game.

U bet your ass u are karl and mike I just pmed Neo (Mr Anderson)

Meet time- 12:30

Location- speedway off 33 before the Lancaster bypass.

Route- the usual roads maybe 374-664-56 depends on how long you all wanna ride, like I said I'll be down there all day.

Edited by Dying Shadow

Hey Dying that speedway you referenced before the lancaster bypass.... is that the one Butters was referring to in carroll?>

Dis One?

Speedway

6005 Winchester Rd

Carroll

OH

43112-9556

(740) 756-4086

Unleaded: 3.699

Plus: 3.799

Prem: 3.899

E85: N/A

Auto Diesel: 3.999

Truck Diesel: N/A

Kerosene: 4.199

Hey Dying that speedway you referenced before the lancaster bypass.... is that the one Butters was referring to in carroll?>

Dis One?

Speedway

6005 Winchester Rd

Carroll

OH

43112-9556

(740) 756-4086

Unleaded: 3.699

Plus: 3.799

Prem: 3.899

E85: N/A

Auto Diesel: 3.999

Truck Diesel: N/A

Kerosene: 4.199

Did you really post gas prices? Haha. Yeah, that's it. Right next to the Mcdonalds.