Hocking sat.4/6

Dying Shadow

...I'd have to assume a patch of gravel is to

blame. I know I hit a few and got a little

sideways myself

Man, that sucks. I considered taking a day

off work for this ride but talked myself out

of it. Once I got to work and had problems

with a machine, I wished I had taken the day off.

Wow this seems like de ja vu from 6 months ago. Tri Colore Duc goes down into guardrail, Weim is the savior bringing bike and rider home then, and now again today after another guardrail meeting. Glad to hear rider is ok, bike can be fixed just as my fellow Duc rider has gotten his back to tip top shape after meeting guardrail out there last year. Hope to see you all soon for some good safe rides! Jay848

Yea I got the same belief as Ryan on that, we had 14 bikes total. Good riding with you all and meeting some new faces!! Sucks what happened but well shit happens. Mad props for the wifey man!!. I'll have some vid up here later I got from everyone. Yea jay will meet once roads get better.

Edited by Dying Shadow

I ended up getting back home around 10pm. Was a good time. Gravel dodging sucks. The downed ride said he felt like he didn't have enough speed to go through the corner and fixated on the side of the road. I feel for him personally.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Mad props to my wifey for bringing the truck down to get the wounded R6 home! We got him back in one piece.

Thanks for the help weim and I enjoyed meeting you guys. Thanks for the ride and sucks my friend went down but he is fine.

Yea.... Was my own dumbass fault.. Oh well live and learn! Ryan and his wife are life savers and are super nice people. Going to drop bike off at Iron Pony tomorrow and see what the damage is. Maybe I'll luck out and its front fork and a wheel and that's it (besides plastics). Need to go back and redeem myself on that damn turn. Sorry about the hold up everyone. But had fun before the crash!

• Upvote 1

Yea.... Was my own dumbass fault.. Oh well live and learn! Ryan and his wife are life savers and are super nice people. Going to drop bike off at Iron Pony tomorrow and see what the damage is. Maybe I'll luck out and its front fork and a wheel and that's it (besides plastics). Need to go back and redeem myself on that damn turn. Sorry about the hold up everyone. But had fun before the crash!

It happens to the best man, just get it back to running so we can ride!

What Karl stayed man shit happens just ride ur own ride. The road conditions will get a lot better man, chin up!

Glad to hear the only down was injury free ( to the rider, that is )

Did you guys ride the route that's posted on the Epic Ride thread? If so, thoughts? Concerns? Improvements?