2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R Track/Race bike

jbot

I would buy this but just bought a new motorcycle. I am looking for a track motorcycle but maybe next year. GLWS

What do you ride now Jbot?

I'm in the process of fumbling my way through a 675 build, whining about failure, and begging trmn8tr to fix my fuck ups to a hopefully finished product before the first weekend of may.

Bring that r6 out!

I'm in the process of fumbling my way through a 675 build, whining about failure, and begging trmn8tr to fix my fuck ups to a hopefully finished product before the first weekend of may.

Bring that r6 out!

Yes, I plan on going on several group rides and putting miles on it. Look forward to seeing you.

• 2 weeks later...

"...when someone clearly too heavy for the suspension rode it..."

That, my friends, is as personal a shot as they come. Kev, perhaps you are now justified for safety wiring Jinu's thumb to the bike key.

You do know I can sue you for copyright infringement for using images which do not belong to you. I am willing to settle this out of court though. Contact me immediately so we can resolve this.

:lol:

WERA Classified

Oh...FREE BUMP!!!!!

too lazy to take my own pics. i'll do it if someone makes me, but the bike doesnt look any different since those pics were taken.

"...when someone clearly too heavy for the suspension rode it..."

That, my friends, is as personal a shot as they come. Kev, perhaps you are now justified for safety wiring Jinu's thumb to the bike key.

all in love. besides, kevvy-poo told me it was some big dude who had it before him. was it all lies?

bought 2 sets of race tarrrs today. somebody buy this thing so i can buy moar. MOARRRRRRRR

How much for arrive 'n ride rental on Q2s? I have no interest in buying unless of course I crunch it into a ball small enough to fit on a shelf in my garage.

$500 for the day upfront, tire wear and fuel included, with a $3100 cash "break it you bought it" deposit and possibly a one of your fingers, pre-detached, if i'm feeling a little froggy.

you pay for the track day of course.

bargain of a lifetime

• 2 weeks later...