R6 in Marysville for sale

Gunner75

Its definitely been laid down as it has scratches on the engine covers. Has a bt016 rear with about 1\3 tread left needs a new front as it is bald in the middle. Owners name is Shaun Miller 419-989-5007

Asking 4000 I couldn't get any more information on it as the homeowner was too busy trying to keep her tits from popping out the top of her leotard.

ege9yvaz.jpg

tuvu3e5u.jpg

py4ezu2y.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If someone is seriously thinking about this bike let me know, I have an 04 Blue n white R6, plastics are flawless, never been down or dropped, Yosh exhaust, fender eliminator kit, 520 chain and sprocket conversion, motor is very strong, all fluids flushed etc. that I am about to throw on Craigslist this weekend.

If someone is seriously thinking about this bike let me know, I have an 04 Blue n white R6, plastics are flawless, never been down or dropped, Yosh exhaust, fender eliminator kit, 520 chain and sprocket conversion, motor is very strong, all fluids flushed etc. that I am about to throw on Craigslist this weekend.

Bowdog is legit, I'd def look at this if I was in the market.

• Upvote 1

I just called guy he seems on the up and up. He's in the army and stationed in Florida. Bike was put in his dads name when he was getting divorced to keep her from taking it. Its a 2007 with 8600 miles. He bought it off his friend who bought it new and laid it down soon after buying it when the pucker factor was too much for him. Also said he hasn't riden in 2 years due to deployments. Also has a clean title with no leans and not a salvage

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2