Any Columbus pest control peeps out here?

Cheech

I've got a little wasp problem in my backyard which balloons into a large wasp problem later on in the summer, and I want to get this professionally taken care of. I think I know where one of the active nests are, but I would want the entire back of the house looked at and any possible nests curb-stomped as rudely as possible. Hit me on PM.

I dual wield wasp spray, wait til it gets dark, spray the buttseckz out of the nest, run screaming like a girl and spray wildly at anything buzzing nearby. Flying dildos, watch out. There's a new sheriff in town.

Subscribed. I think I'm gonna have a large problem too soon

Ended up getting a quote from Varment Guard in Columbus. They're coming in at $300 for a single treatment, or $290 for this treatment and $130 per quarter (excluding winter) for continuing maintenance, which includes getting rid of an annoying cricket problem I have as well. I have to call them back and sort out some details, I think I might be able to get the upfront for the maintance treatment down a little.