Women Only CCW class anyone?

MidgetTodd

Looking into a Female only class with help from a Female Instructor too. Good way to have a Female perspective on concealed carry and to give the ladies a male ego free class. Any ladies here interested? Men, have any ladies in your life that could use this?

Details in the link below, share it and spread the word.

https://www.facebook.com/ArmedResistanceLLC/posts/316037385191874

Never got into that stupid face book rage so I cant see this so bare with me...How much is the class and how many spots are open? I have a few ladies at my bank that have been very interested in getting their CCW so will pass this on to them.

• Upvote 1

$85. Whole class is open right now as I just started planning it. 1 day 12 NRA Course and I will have a Female Instructor there as well. Dates being considered are Apr 20 and May 11, which ever has more interest. If interest in both I will do a class on both days. I will also have 22cal pistols and ammo for use at the range portion for $20 for those that don't have a pistol yet.

Never got into that stupid face book rage so I cant see this so bare with me...How much is the class and how many spots are open? I have a few ladies at my bank that have been very interested in getting their CCW so will pass this on to them.

+1 on no Facebook. Good idea for ladies only. Maybe when I need to revert. I will give you a call.

I'm bumping this again because I'm excited. I'm going to be helping to teach this class. Can't wait.

May 11th!!

There you go letting the cat out the bag :lol:

I wasn't going to tell everyone ahead of time you were the female instructor, now I'm going to have to turn dudes away at the door that are dressed like women just to spend a day in your mist!

I'll also add a few things. We offer something no other concealed carry class offers, suppressed shooting for pregnant women!

I know many ladies self preservation instincts go into overdrive when they become pregnant and that's when many finally consider getting their CHL. At that point though they are also worried about the loud bangs at the range scaring the little bun in the oven. My offer to you, suppressors. For no charge I will have a suppressor on hand for you to use at your turn to shoot, my gift to you. I do not charge for this because I want women to protect theirselves and I don't want noise to be the reason you don't. If you want this class and you are pregnant just let me know and I will accommodate your needs.

• Upvote 1

There you go letting the cat out the bag :lol:

I wasn't going to tell everyone ahead of time you were the female instructor, now I'm going to have to turn dudes away at the door that are dressed like women just to spend a day in your mist!

myyyy bad. didn't know it was a secret :D Oh well, I'm still excited!

• 3 weeks later...

Bump, Women's class is this Saturday and there's still a couple spots open for those still thinking about it. Spread the word to your lady friends. Not often that a women's only class is held.

And MJ will be running the show, that alone is worth the cost of admission.