Iron Pony Powersports

Mr Anderson

I know everyone probably goes here but just wanted to say I love this place. Just bought my 2012 Yamaha r6 from them and all my riding gear and parts for my r6. My sales rep Rachel did a great job and they were able to order everything for me. I also got 15% off my order and everything came in on time. Can't say how much I love this place. I bought my previous motorcycle from Ask powersports and I will never go there again. I have been getting letters and even a call from Yamaha thanking me for my purchase. Never got anything from ASK and not even a thank you or call from them. My buddy mfs just bought his 2013 Kawasaki ninja 650 from there as well. I liked Iron Pony before but now I love that place. It is also good for meet up spots. All the people working at Iron Pony were great and easy to talk too.

i went in to get my bike checked for overheating and they told me i didnt know how to fill the coolant. they give it back and it still overheats so i take it back in to get them to fix it. i come back 2 hours later and my tire on my r1 is flat and they said "were not fixing your bike till you buy a tire from us" even thought it was just fine when i left it. so i tell them to fuck off and they made my roll my bike on a flat to the parking lot where they gave me a hard time about changing the tire because i didnt buy it from them

fuck iron pony and just so no one disputes this i took their asses to court and they settled with me. (which you only do when your wrong)

not enough? well my buddy just took his 06 zx-10r in for a valve adjustement. well they give it back to him and not even 30 miles later its clacking and ticking. so he takes it back and their lead tech says to him " wow you really should let us do a valve job on this" not knowing that he had picked it up not 24 hours before hand from his shop where they supposedly did a valve job. so he dropps it back off and when they give it back to him now his valve cover is leaking oil.......needless to say hes about to take them to court also

iron pony might have good deals/ they might be local/ they might be somewhat friendly at first. but they do bad business and when you call them on it they always resort to "customer is always wrong" attitude. I WILL NEVER EVER LET ANYONE IN THAT BUILDING TOUCH MY VEHILCE AGAIN. and i'll be pretty damn stand offish about spending a single dollar with those asshole.

SEAN THE SERVICE MANAGER IS HORRIBLE AT HIS JOB AND HAS NO CLUE ABOUT MOTORCYCLES. the man tried to argue me that after changing the coolant the next thing a bike gets is NOT a thermostat. who does that? especially when its under warrenty who the hell cares if you give someone a $30 part thats warrentied anyways.oh wait sean does shit like that.

or after you do a valve job wrong twice now its the customers fault that the valve cover leaks......

sean and the customer service team in that shop are a joke only knowledge people in there at all are justin and jon.

Edited by optimoprime

i went in to get my bike checked for overheating and they told me i didnt know how to fill the coolant. they give it back and it still overheats so i take it back in to get them to fix it. i come back 2 hours later and my tire on my r1 is flat and they said "were not fixing your bike till you buy a tire from us" even thought it was just fine when i left it. so i tell them to fuck off and they made my roll my bike on a flat to the parking lot where they gave me a hard time about changing the tire because i didnt buy it from them

fuck iron pony and just so no one disputes this i took their asses to court and they settled with me. (which you only do when your wrong)

not enough? well my buddy just took his 06 zx-10r in for a valve adjustement. well they give it back to him and not even 30 miles later its clacking and ticking. so he takes it back and their lead tech says to him " wow you really should let us do a valve job on this" not knowing that he had picked it up not 24 hours before hand from his shop where they supposedly did a valve job. so he dropps it back off and when they give it back to him now his valve cover is leaking oil.......needless to say hes about to take them to court also

iron pony might have good deals/ they might be local/ they might be somewhat friendly at first. but they do bad business and when you call them on it they always resort to "customer is always wrong" attitude. I WILL NEVER EVER LET ANYONE IN THAT BUILDING TOUCH MY VEHILCE AGAIN. and i'll be pretty damn stand offish about spending a single dollar with those asshole.

SEAN THE SERVICE MANAGER IS HORRIBLE AT HIS JOB AND HAS NO CLUE ABOUT MOTORCYCLES. the man tried to argue me that after changing the coolant the next thing a bike gets is NOT a thermostat. who does that? especially when its under warrenty who the hell cares if you give someone a $30 part thats warrentied anyways.oh wait sean does shit like that.

or after you do a valve job wrong twice now its the customers fault that the valve cover leaks......

sean and the customer service team in that shop are a joke only knowledge people in there at all are justin and jon.

If you know more about fixing a bike that over heats than they do why did you take it there in the first place??

ive heard alot of good and alot of bad reviews coming from Iron Pony.

there are some very knowledgeable people there, Derek especially. alot of there sales people are great, friendly, and knowledgeable.

some are not.

as far as the service department, i have only had one experience with them ( i work on my own bikes) but was pressed for time, and parts i had to drive to get.

they were the only ones able to get my Harley i had in to change the drive belt, i dropped the bike off while i went to pick up the parts a few hours away. cant remember the Techs name who worked on it, but he was a lead harley tech that used to work for AD Farrow. the dude knew his shit, and got the job done fast, and did it right, and it was alot cheaper than Harley wanted to charge.

i had issues with there Bike sales department before.

i think like any company there are some people that dont know the meaning of customer service and shouldnt be anywhere near a position that deals with it.

If you are gonna own a motorcycle and actually ride, I recommend learning to wrench yourself, or put your trust in some that appear to be clueless. I can wrench a bit "AND" I have Hoblick if really needed. :D

I have nothing but good to say about Iron Pony..I bought my bike there, and they treated me great, and I feel I got a fair deal.... Just a couple of weeks ago I took it back to get the ECU, and plugs changed per the service bulliton..They did a great job while I waited...I'm very impressed with Pony Powersports both the sales, and service departments personnell..

Good people !!!!

If you know more about fixing a bike that over heats than they do why did you take it there in the first place??

it was under warrenty so dealership does it for free :nono:

i only let someone touch my machine for warrenty work. if i dont care enough about it to change oil/maintain it why should anyone else?

what lawyer did you use to take them to court, i basically had the same thing happen