Dying Shadow Down:(

Dying Shadow

glad your ok, from the video, the spin of the camera during the wipe out looks like your rear tire slide out, to me the speed does not look too fast for the turn, my guess would be that you hit a bit a gravel, and maybe you didn't see it, it kinda looks like their is a fair amount of gravel on the edge of that turn, and those are always the kind of turns that cars will cut sharp and toss gravel into the turn. even a very small amount of rocks or gravel in a spot can wipe you out. it's hard to tell from the video though. sometimes you have to hit your turns on a road modestly to inspect them before pushing it on them. never know what could be lurking on those turns

We rode this section of 555 today and I got a clip of it. It's a little tighter turn than those before/after it; hard to predict the apex. Pretty sure I saw gravel there.

http://youtu.be/VGMxkiZFE38

No telling what happened to you, but glad you're okay and ready to keep riding.

Edited by Dizzledan

We rode this section of 555 today and I got a clip of it. It's a little tighter turn than those before/after it; hard to predict the apex. Pretty sure I saw gravel there.

http://youtu.be/VGMxkiZFE38

No telling what happened to you, but glad you're okay and ready to keep riding.

you can see the gravel edge well in this video, and you can see about 50% of the spot is rutted where all the cars clip the gravel and surely are tossing it into the road. I hate it when turn's have those gravel pit edges, dangerous.

• Upvote 1