EPIC Ohio Ride T-Shirts

jch82

OR-small_zpse1ec8a4d.gif

I'm posting this thread to gauge everyone's interest in an EPIC T-Shirt. NinjaDoc was kind enough to let me use his custom EPIC logo to have a shirt made for myself and I thought maybe others that were going on the ride would like an opportunity to get one as well.

If anybody is interested in having a shirt made, I will be placing the order on Wednesday April 17th @ 5pm so the shirts will arrive before the EPIC weekend. CustomInk.com has a 2 week lead time. I will be hauling my camper over on Friday May 3rd and staying at the Lake Logan Campground for the weekend.

The more shirts that I order, the less expensive they will be. My plan is to have anyone interested in a shirt, send money to me via Paypal.

I may be way off base, but I am assuming that there will be at least 10 people interested in a men's T-shirt, so we can start at $14.57 for a quantity of 10 T-shirts. If less than 10 people are interested (ie: only me :D), then I will give anyone that paid $14.57 the option to pay the extra and still get a shirt or opt out and get their money back. If more than 10 purchase shirts, than I will give back the difference to anyone that paid more.

I have also added a girls shirt in case any ladies would like to take advantage of that option instead of the men's shirt. The pricing is laid out for the girls shirt as well and would start at $24.

If there is anyone not setup with Paypal, I would be okay with paying for a few extra shirts up front and getting cash from you on the EPIC weekend. I would like to limit this to just a few, so I'm not tying up a bunch of money in T-shirts that probably won't hold much value to people other than ourselves ;)

Product Details

Item: Hanes Beefy-T

Sizes & Fit: S-4XL. Generous fit

Hardworking, comfortable and durable. A tried and true favorite! Soft, strong and BEEFY! When looking for a durable shirt that lasts this t-shirt fits the bill.

• 6.1 oz. 100% pre-shrunk ringspun cotton; Heather colors are poly/cotton blend
  • Premium soft, thick ringspun cotton
  • Double-needle stitched for durability
  • Tagless label for comfort

wm-front.jpg

Product Details

Item: Bella Girly Tank

Sizes & Fit: S-2XL. Adult sizes - Junior fit. Be sure to check sizing

Classic tank in a fashion-forward cut.

• 5.8 oz. 100% pre-shrunk 1 x 1 baby ribbed combed ringspun cotton
  • Wide straps and a fitted body
  • Flattering scoop neck
  • Comfortable stretchy ribbed material

wm-front1.jpg

PRICING

Hanes Beefy-T

• 1 @ $25.00 ea
  • 10 @ $14.57 ea
  • 20 @ $10.29 ea
  • 25 @ $9.50 ea

Bella Girly Tank

• 1 @ $24.00 ea
  • 5 @ $23.40 ea
  • 10 @ $15.51 ea
  • 25 @ $10.45 ea

Paypal address is joshua.c.holter (at) gmail dot com. Make sure when you send money, you click on "I'm sending money to family or friends". If you are using a credit card linked to your Paypal account, it won't take any fees out of the amount you send.

Post here, email me, send me a PM, ask for my number and give me a call, etc. if you have any questions or comments. If you want one, just let me know the size and that you sent some money (also hook me up with your forum name through Paypal) and I'll keep the thread updated with a T-shirt count.

NinjaDoc: Let me know what size you want and I'll bring you one no charge for making the bada$$ logo and getting this EPIC trip rolling! :cool:

Edited by jch82
  • Upvote 1

T-Shirt Count

1. jch82 - Medium
  2. NinjaDoc - Medium
  3. Dying Shadow - Medium
  4. Hellmutt - 2XL - paid $14.57

5. snot - Large - paid $14.57
  6. Kmanlyst - 2XL - paid $14.57
  7. undr_psi - XL
  8. jdonn - XL
  9. Dizzledan - XL - paid $14.57
  10. jst2fst - 4XL - paid $14.57
  11. ScubaCinci - 3XL - paid $14.57
  12. bshultz0930 - Small - paid $14.57
  13. JStump - Small - paid $14.57
  14. Pokey - XL - paid $14.57
  15. OsuMJ - Medium Bella Girly Tank - paid $15

Edited by jch82

Thx for doing this josh, I will take size M and would gladly pay you for it. I tried to do this for the first ride but got stuck with many T as I couldn't get them mailed :)

No problem man, shirt is taken care of.

Hellmutt xxl

Little mutt aka snot - med - men's lg - universal

Josh, I'll post money to your paypal tomorrow for these. Question.....why does the shirt design not say OhioRiders.net or RideOhio.org anywhere? :dunno:

Josh, I'll post money to your paypal tomorrow for these. Question.....why does the shirt design not say OhioRiders.net or RideOhio.org anywhere? :dunno:

I thought about putting it on there, but also figured maybe some people on other forums that were coming out to ride might end up wanting a shirt too... Maybe Ninja can modify the original logo and incorporate Ohioriders.net into the design and we could revise it before I send the order?

As there was at least 3 different forum riders coming out thought it would be better to keep the logo and name neutral, and thats also why went for a vintage biker look so that sport/ cruiser/ tourer/ off road bias was not there ;D

Just a few reminders from my "long-winded" first post. ;)

• If anybody is interested in having a shirt made, I will be placing the order on Wednesday April 17th @ 5pm so the shirts will arrive before the EPIC weekend.

• Paypal address is joshua.c.holter (at) gmail dot com. Make sure when you send money, you click on "I'm sending money to family or friends". If you are using a credit card linked to your Paypal account, it won't take any fees out of the amount you send.

• If you want one, just let me know the size and that you sent some money (also hook me up with your forum name through Paypal)

I thought about putting it on there, but also figured maybe some people on other forums that were coming out to ride might end up wanting a shirt too... Maybe Ninja can modify the original logo and incorporate Ohioriders.net into the design and we could revise it before I send the order?

Nah, no need to......the simpler design is fine, I'd forgotten other forums were gonna play too so less is more. Appreciate ya doing this, money sent!

tank top for $24..... ugh. I appreciate the option though.

What size do you want? I'm going to call the company tomorrow and see if they will add the tank top with the same design for $14.57 :)

• Upvote 1