The new track toy!

candybluzx6

04 sv650 with 09 motor. It has race tech emulators and spring in front, penske rear, Bstone slicks, lightened crank, lightened rear rotor, vortex clip ons, vortexs rear sets, GSXR body work, velocity stacks, full M4 exhaust, GPR steering damper, steel lines front and back, and came with 8 rear votex sprockets and 3 front sprockets, spare clutch and stacks fairing stays and levers

image_zpsea5c8f53.jpg

image_zpsfd52f865.jpg

image_zpsf5278d2d.jpg

image_zpsaaf76484.jpg

Good looker, and like R1 said, Craig just scared you off, we know how he gets. All those FB messages, texts, PMs, etc get kinda creepy, but when he shows up on your front step telling you to sell the bike so he can be the only one, that's where it just gets scary.

Edited by madcat6183

Shit wait, I have a spare set at my parents I never fixed/painted. Marty get in contact with your paint guy and see if he has enough paint for 2 more sets. 100% serious, except then I need rainbow stickers and Murse needs something super gay too, maybe a unicorn. Can we work on this?

I mean who doesn't want to fuck with Craig?