The new track toy!

candybluzx6

Shit wait, I have a spare set at my parents I never fixed/painted. Marty get in contact with your paint guy and see if he has enough paint for 2 more sets. 100% serious, except then I need rainbow stickers and Murse needs something super gay too, maybe a unicorn. Can we work on this?

I mean who doesn't want to fuck with Craig?

HaHa, hell yes. Definitely on board for this. Maybe I will do a Keystone Lite theme or something, with a few unicorns thrown in.

HaHa, hell yes. Definitely on board for this. Maybe I will do a Keystone Lite theme or something, with a few unicorns thrown in.

I like rainbows and skittles, taste the rainbow with a huge cock at the end of it. Is that possible? Can your paint guy do THAT.

Why why why do the track threads always go ghey?

You'll have to ask madcat, he's the ring leader. :confused:

The rest of us just kinda have this "If you can't beat him, join him" attitude and it all goes downhill from there.

Sorry to hijack candybluzx6's thread about his redSV650....
Yeah, ya dick! Don't you have your own thread about race bikes that are a cylinder short? First souls, now threads. Steal anything else lately?

Oh, gorgeous color by the way. Excited to see the whole thing. :D