The new track toy!

candybluzx6

I'm thinking you're using the same excuse for selling it now.

why would i need an excuse like that? I was about a second faster on it at nelson and beaver than i was on my cbr, and i still think it's a brilliant machine to ride.

You'll take whatever smurf shade of blue that shit gets painted ya dick!!!

:nono:

Wasn't complaining shitstain. Kinda looking forward to the surprise. Go get a sammich, and bring me one back while you're at it.

Marty,

How much to have your painter replicate Craig's bike?

Shit wait, I have a spare set at my parents I never fixed/painted. Marty get in contact with your paint guy and see if he has enough paint for 2 more sets. 100% serious, except then I need rainbow stickers and Murse needs something super gay too, maybe a unicorn. Can we work on this?

I mean who doesn't want to fuck with Craig?

Marty, change my paint scheme to "fairy blue" with a leprechaun on the side. Figured that would fit...

Murse - you;ve got a PM heading your way

John - Not enought time, he's got to paint his bike yet

Brandon - you got it

Murse - you;ve got a PM heading your way

John - Not enought time, he's got to paint his bike yet

Brandon - you got it

Oh I was serious about paint price quotes, maybe not homo-fag-craig blue, but just something normal. I might pick up a set of optimals as I think I am going to put my old rashed stuff up for sale, I am too lazy to fix it more than I have, or strip the paint etc. God I am lazy, well not really, but I don't have time for that kinda shit vs buying something ready to spray.

I fixed mine up a little John, and they went with Kev south for new paint. But will likely pick up a set of Optimals after this season as my upper and lower are a mix-matched set. But they will work for this year. Unless I have some glass destroying unceremonious get-off. Then, providing I survive, the new bodywork will come sooner.

Yeah I mean, my spares are at my parents as I was trying to sell them and just forgot to ever take pics. May do it this weekend since I plan to be tehre and try to sell them. They work totally fine, I repaired them for like 20 bucks or something and then just toss a little duct tape on them to cover up the rough edges.

Ive heard good things on the optimals though, def figure next season I will buy 1 new set, especially since mine are both painted the same, numbered, and ready to go.

Oh I was serious about paint price quotes, maybe not homo-fag-craig blue, but just something normal. I might pick up a set of optimals as I think I am going to put my old rashed stuff up for sale, I am too lazy to fix it more than I have, or strip the paint etc. God I am lazy, well not really, but I don't have time for that kinda shit vs buying something ready to spray.

If you have new ones at the first round or at grattan bring them and I'll get them painted. Just need to know what color you want. Or maybe I'll pick the color and let you find out later.

The optimals are great. I drilled it on the dots before i even mocked it up and everything lined up. Had to sand down on little spot. Cant beat it for the money

It's hard to beat the price on them. I did have (and I mean HAVE) to replace my tail section this year, so Nathan hooked me up with a killer price on an Armour Bodies SS tail and undertail. Mounted up perfectly, with one slight "mod" - a rubber cushion/spacer on the underside where the bolts pass through. The pre-drill dimples lined up well and a couple 'Zook faring pop pins and it was rock solid. But for a full race set, hard to not go with Optimal. I do recall some paint issues with a couple folks on them, but from what I remember Optimal came correct to fix it. Hoblick has them on his Gixxer and spoke very well of them.