New truck

20thGix

Well new to me anyway. After looking at some fords, chevys and some GMC's i went with a 05 Nissan Titan LE. It seems to have been well maintained and not abused unlike alot of the other trucks i have looked at. I did have to drive north east of Lexington, Ky. to pick it up. Titans that i had looked at semi-locally with roughly the same miles and options were priced $2000-$3000 higher. So a small rode trip seemed worth it.

TITAN_zps769d19b9.jpg

love the white!

awesome trucks for sure. only thing i would want on yours is the 4 door. i love the 4 door option on mine.

The Crew cabs i had looked at having that extra space was nice but not really a must for me. If i had older kids i could see myself needing the extra room. The King cab still has plenty of room for car seats so it works. Now i need to see about fitting a wheel chock to the Utili Track in the bed.:D I think thats a pretty neat feature to have come on a truck.

The Crew cabs i had looked at having that extra space was nice but not really a must for me. If i had older kids i could see myself needing the extra room. The King cab still has plenty of room for car seats so it works. Now i need to see about fitting a wheel chock to the Utili Track in the bed.:D I think thats a pretty neat feature to have come on a truck.

the utilitrack is awesome, you have the bed extender? its a must have.

the utilitrack is awesome, you have the bed extender? its a must have.

Do not have the extender.:(

Going to do a couple preventive mods this week. One being the axle vent. Apparentley rear seal leakage is a common problem.

i need to do new diff fluid, trans flush and fill, new shocks, and fix a rattling heat shield. =(

ive been putting it off, but when it finally warms up ill get to it lol.

think ill be putting the bilstein shocks on, they have a kit and the front allows adjustment of 2" higher to level the truck out

i need to do new diff fluid, trans flush and fill, new shocks, and fix a rattling heat shield. =(

ive been putting it off, but when it finally warms up ill get to it lol.

think ill be putting the bilstein shocks on, they have a kit and the front allows adjustment of 2" higher to level the truck out

I need to do the same just to get a basline of when it was done last.