Bike hatin' thread

scottie.harris

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That being said, I submit the Speed Triple from Triumph that is a bike that would look STOOOPID sexy if they could get rid of the headlight that looks like you crashed and the headlight pod was only left to attach. If they went back to the retro round light or similar, it would be awesome.

I agree and I own a Street Triple with the same ugly headlights on it. As time/money allows I'll be switching it to either a single or dual round headlights instead of the silly bug-eye looking things on it now.

adventure touring bikes, triumph standard bikes with goofy headlight clusters, anything ducati with a massive duck bill

The hypermotard and hyperstrada are odd ill give it that, but i still want one :D The rest of my family was in shock when i showed them thats what i wanted for my next bike.

if there is one thing I've learned over my short years of motorcycling it is that it seems the "uglier" people think a bike is, the better it actually is for street riding (in many cases, not all obviously)