Where to find gear

polarity

Any good shops around NE Ohio/Penn border that stock a good amount of gear? I live in Yorkville (work in Steubenville) and the only local shops here don't even have more than 2 types of jackets and no real brand helmet. Sorry if this is the wrong area, I tried to post in shop review but don't have a high enough post count.

-William

There isn't much of a selection in NE Ohio. Best bet is to either go to Iron Pony by Columbus or figure out your size and order stuff from Riders Discount through TJ. I got all my track gear through him, great prices.

yeah the sizing is what I'm trying to figure out. I have a Joe Rocket mesh jacket in a large but I've dropped a bunch of weight since I bought it feels too big. I wanted to try on some mediums and see how it went before I ordered something.

Think the sizing is pretty standard across the brands? I'm also looking for a new helmet (want a Bell). Currently have an HJC. I am a large in HJC so I'm assuming I would be a large in Bell. Again why I wanted to try some on.

I usually watch reviews and check sizing on sportbiketrackgear.com and revzilla.com. They also don't have hateful prices. Sign up for their emails to get coupons and closeout notifications. oh! Motorcyclecloseouts.com, too.

I guess what I'm saying is, shop online.

Edit for simultaneous posting: go to the manufacturers sure for their sizing charts. Sometimes they're slightly off, but the aforementioned sites sometimes note that as well.

Edited by RSparky

I second the above post. I use revzilla for general sizing and window shopping, and the comments on specific products to figure out if they run big or small then order from Riders Discount. So far everything has fit, but he also has free exchanges if it doesn't.